Sam Thaiday's Greatest XIII

He also holds the most games for the Broncos without being a rep player record.

Sam must have a personal issue with Corey or perhaps too great a personal rivalry to name him... maybe spilling from the captaincy controversies of a few years ago? There is just no chance any objective or subjective judge would have Ben Teo, Boyd Cordner and Shaun Berrigan as better back rowers than Parker. Cordner especially is a token Blue if I've seen one.

Token blues player IMO, nothing more. As for Mal, considering the success at Origin level, I'm not surprised. 1 premiership compared to 8(?) Origin wins.

I don't mind that he picked Berrigan over Parker.

Berrigan had to be in the side somewhere, and he could do things that Parker could only dream of doing.

I don't mind that he picked Berrigan over Parker.

Berrigan had to be in the side somewhere, and he could do things that Parker could only dream of doing.
He’s the ball playing lock everyone seems so keen on having.

That is a bloody good side. Interesting that he preferred Corey Oates to Darius Boyd and Israel Folau on the wing.

That is a bloody good side. Interesting that he preferred Corey Oates to Darius Boyd and Israel Folau on the wing.

Got to remind Oates where he fits in the Broncs team...

Why not name best 17? It’s a 17 a side game these days (not 16 as some play). Berrigan is the best 14 option.

As for Parker a great pick but Parker took a while to really go from good to legendary. Didn’t happen until what last 5 or so years of his career? Does that affect ratings? Not for me best lock I can think of in last 20 years when he matured.

Where was Tunza though? Imagine having Tunza, Tallis and Teo all on at once. Might not have go forward of a Parker at lock but pposition would be running towards their own tryline to avoid getting hurt everytime they carried the ball.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Locky24
  • BrissyFan97
  • Gaz
  • winslow_wong
  • jarro65
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Ondi
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • levikaden
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.