Say hello to the Brisbane Nines

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

Of fucking course, it's coming to Brisbane

How can they play it in Brisbane it's like 35 degrees here at the moment

What's wrong with keeping it NZ. Take it to Christchurch or Wellington. Show NZ we actually give a stuff about them.

What's wrong with keeping it NZ. Take it to Christchurch or Wellington. Show NZ we actually give a stuff about them.

I think it could have something to do with a lot of NZ fans not giving a shit about the comp when Warriors aren't doing well.

New Zealand barely gives a stuff about them

Do you think the crowds would be better over here? A lot of fans simply don't give a shit about this comp. I only have it on the background because I miss football.

It would probably attract more interest here but it wouldn't fill the stadium (or even close). Personally, I wouldn't pay good money to sit in the heat and then being bored shitless at the same time. But my opinion differs from others and it would likely attract 30,000 at Suncorp.

Maybe they could split the first day up and play in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, then have day two at Suncorp.

Maybe they could split the first day up and play in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, then have day two at Suncorp.

I think just have it on the Gold Coast.

The coast would be perfect for this format.

But I'm a little biased because when it's on, I'll be in Brisbane and the price of parking would skyrocket.

But I'm a little biased because when it's on, I'll be in Brisbane and the price of parking would skyrocket.
But there's bikies on the Gold Coast and we don't want league players anywhere near them.

I got to put up with the Titans as it is, 14 other teams? No thanks.

I think it would be good if they played the 9's in Perth or Adelaide or somewhere else in New Zealand. Tournaments like this is a fun way of promoting the game and taking it to non Rugby League states especially Western Australia (where a team could be set up) can build up interest there and could bring a following of some sort there.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • jarro65
  • broncsgoat
  • lakers133334
  • lynx000
  • Gaz
  • Behold
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • bert_lifts
  • Mick_Hancock
  • phoenix
  • Purple Pills
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.