Sea Eagles v Storm *spoilers*

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
This game has the potential to be one of the best games of the season.

I think Manly are going to turn up to play tonight and their defense will take them through for a win.

Score:
Manly 14
Storm 10

FTS: Matai
MOM: Matai

Re: Sea Eagles v Storm

It should be one of the best games of the season. Manly are good but the Storm have too much firepower IMO.

Score:
Storm 26
Manly 12
FTS Folau
MOM Inglis

Agree beads, Storm to show they are still a superior side for mine.
Storm 20 manly 14
FTS Slater
MOM Cronk

I'm leaning towards the Storm, but Manly have a really good chance.

FTS: Anthony Watmough
MOM: Greg Inglis

That's absolute bullshit, two absolute shocking decisions have cost Manly 6, and gifted Storm 6. Not to mention the very questionable passes in the first try for Storm.

My hatred for Storm increases!-

I would the support Hitler all star 13 before womanly.

I want the Storm to win and get the minor premieship (so we don't play them until the Grand Final), but **** me, I can't stand them. Currently supporting a crappy team like Manly as if they were Brisbane.

Orford made joe Williams look like orgin level halfback tonight. Pure crapulence.

An absolute cracker of a game, one of if not the best I've seen all year. Storm's defence was outstanding though Manly's attack was inept.

IMO those 2 sides are so far ahead of the rest of the teams in the comp, no-one comes close.....at the moment.

Manly won't win the premiership. Orford simply can't perform in big games.

Awesome game. Very proud of the boys [eusa_clap.gi
Only lost by 6 and that was a forward pass
[icon_non

And Orford has gotta go [icon_thumbs_do

Orford had an ordinary game, but no way in hell does he deserve to be dropped. He's been solid all season.

Clintos said:
Orford had an ordinary game, but no way in hell does he deserve to be dropped. He's been solid all season.

One man show afraid, Beaver is not a five-eighth and they need someone to help take pressure off Orful. Still pretty impressive performance by both teams, Manly would have won with another playmaker IMHO

Agree with that Russo. I don't see who they have though. Robson isn't up to first grade, and as good as Beaver is, he is no 5/8. Apparently Bani can play 5/8, but he's injured. Glenn Stuart fancies himself as a ball player, but he definatly needs to be in the back row.

What ever they do, the can't just rely on Orford.

I know he can have a solid game but just never when we need him in the big games.
Bring back Monaghan or trade him for Orford ;)

Should never have let Burns go IMO, even though he's not going well for the Cowgirls

Russo said:
Should never have let Burns go IMO, even though he's not going well for the Cowgirls

Burns was a big loss but Monaghan was a massive massive loss. That might be hard to believe seeing as though Manly are leading the comp, but I seriously can't believe Manly were trying to get rid of Monaghan for 3 years.

Anyways the thing that worries me about the Storm is their defence, it is absolutely rock solid. If anyone wants to beat them they need a spot-on kicking game, and as others have mentioned this is the area in which Manly didn't show up. But the Storm outside backs are damn hard to beat on their own line even.

I dunno if it's just me, but that game was FANTASTIC. It was played at really high speed, had heaps of great defence and big hits as well as some good attacking raids. Betcha there's 34 guys who are buggered and in plenty of pain this morning - but they put on a damn good show. Both teams still above the other contenders at the moment... it's a two-horse race with three others who could sneak in IMO.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Maroon4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Swordfish
  • westy316
  • Behold
  • Stix
  • thenry
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • mrslong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • The Strapper
  • peter09
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.