Sea Eagles vs Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

I'd love to just ask Ennis what he thinks he could do in Milfs position tonight. Teams had **** all possession, getting reemed by refs, forwards gassed. I get he needs to do more but holy shit its not as easy as just "getting on the ball more"

thats a ball and all tackle, wtf is this! wtf is happening? am i taking crazy pills?

This game is a joke. For all the silliness of people talking about giving the game away because refs make bad calls sometimes, this is enough to ruin the game for a lot of people.

NRL is officially dead...

winger cuts back in off the wing and gets an accidental shot to the head... this **** ref has been wanting to send someone off all night

Can’t have Brisbane with a decent half now can we

I’m done with this game.

I'd love to just ask Ennis what he thinks he could do in Milfs position tonight. Teams had **** all possession, getting reemed by refs, forwards gassed. I get he needs to do more but holy shit its not as easy as just "getting on the ball more"
Unfortunately there’s no need for the mouth breathing commentators to justify their shit. Milford deserves a lot of the criticism but some of it, like that, is just lazy and beating a dead horse

How is that high?!!??!$

Active Now

• Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Broncos Maestro
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Lozza
  • Manifesto
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.