Sea Eagles vs Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

Dumb by Gamble in the current climate.
so what exactly are you meant to do when a winger cuts back in as you're charging over... if you don't hang an arm out you are just running into the grand stand and everyone is abusing you for not making an effort

If I hear Ennis say it’s Milford time’s to step up once more ...

nothing wrong with that... he's just forcing him over.

If that's a penalty then Munster should get 8 weeks for his judo flip on Cook

Five reported incidents for the Broncos. Thanks to the idiot running the show, we might not have 17 players for the rest of the season, they’ll all be suspended.

We apparently aren’t allowed to tackle. This is appalling.

It doesn’t help that we’re losing but the rules have actually ruined the game for me. I used to watch as many games as I could and now I can’t be bothered.
The game is impossible to be a defender. Non-stop repeat sets for minor infringements that would never. be penalised.

Now anything near the head is penalised, TPJ’s penalty being called back after a whole set. Sinbinnings

Riki got sin binned as I was typing this

6 sinbins, 6 reports in one night... I’m going to AFL

We are just so dumb. You can't do anything around the head and what do we do, attack the head. These idiots need shooting as much as the clowns in the nrl.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • NSW stables
  • Emanon
  • Midean
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brotherdu
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.