NEWS Segeyaro wants to seal the deal

Can we get on to the real issue now of the actual coffee / cafe? Must have been a good one for a barista to go to.

Apparently Seggy has been going all over Brisbane trying to find the best coffee.

One match ban and 40 hours community service is his punishment.

Silly Seggy [emoji2955]

Last edited:
If these laws are partly based on experience then I think they are a little flawed.

Under 25, you're on your P's for several years before you go on your opens and then you're deemed to have enough experience to be able to handle having alcohol in your system while driving.

25 or over, you're straight onto your green P's and only on them for a year before you're on your opens. You're then deemed experienced enough to have alcohol in your system while driving.

On one hand, anything under 3 years isn't good enough. On the other, a year is good enough.

If these laws are partly based on experience then I think they are a little flawed.

Under 25, you're on your P's for several years before you go on your opens and then you're deemed to have enough experience to be able to handle having alcohol in your system while driving.

25 or over, you're straight onto your green P's and only on them for a year before you're on your opens. You're then deemed experienced enough to have alcohol in your system while driving.

On one hand, anything under 3 years isn't good enough. On the other, a year is good enough.
On the other hand, if you're over 25 you only have to not break the law for a year.

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.