NEWS Seibold: Croft can lead Broncos forward

Only an idiot would play Milf at fullback after watching him there this year.
[automerge]1575022048[/automerge]
Can any of these rich kid fancy pants ball players around this new spine - Croft, Milford, Dearden, Turpin, Bird, Boyd, Fifita, etc - chip and regather, Alfie style?

Seems to be a lost art. Alf used to try it five times every game, and half the time if he didn't pull it off he'd milk a penalty.

The last bloke i saw at the Broncos i saw successfully doing that was the Coaltrain in his younger days.

Last edited:
I revisited the '15 GF. Milf was spectacular, just so good in his combinations with Hunt and part of a well structured attack that went backwards from '16 onwards.

Anyway, Seibold said : "“Brodie gives us depth in the halfback position and he, Anthony Milford and Tom Dearden are players we believe can have a strong influence in what we do in season 2020 and beyond.”

To me that suggests Milf will be our 6 where he damn well belongs, and I see him regaining his real form with a quality 7, something absent for the last 3 years.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.