Selbold’s bench strategy will suit Staggs

I'm not sure how the rules are, but can our utility play in NRL and QCup on the same weekend??

I completely agree that we need a utility on the bench specifically for those HIA situations, but the issue I have with that utility bench spot is they typically get 10mins of junk time a game, which doesn't help their development if they're not able to back up and play QCup at the same time.

I think they can play QCup if they don't make the field during an NRL game and I believe they can play NRL even if they've already played QCup (ie brought up as a last minute emergency), but not sure if they can play reserves after playing in the NRL and I suspect they may not be able to play QCup if named in the NRL squad.

Yep you could play both but problem is the draw, can't do it if Broncos play Friday night and Redcliffe are in Carins Saturday afternoon.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • ezpz
  • eggstar10
  • broncs30
  • marw
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.