Sharks Vrs Raiders .... ***SPOILER***

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Sharks leading at halftime 14 - 0

that grub Misi Taulapapa has a hatrick of tries. the other grub Gallen has made quite a few errors

can't wait to play canberra next week. They've got nothing.

What an appalling game of football!

Raiders are so disorganized, mistaken-ridden, ill disciplined, uncreative.

The Sharks? Well, they play exactly the same every week. All they have going for them is admittedly well structured and relentless defence and a simple game plan that can be unpicked by any side with an ounce of creativity.

If the Beagles and Storm win then Sharks and Rooters will smash each other next week giving Manly an easy ride to the GF.

Fark me. The high tackle rule is the most illogical, idiotic rule in the game. A Shark basically headbutts a Raider's hand (which is down around his hip) and it's a penalty. O'Meley plants his shoulder/upper arm into an upright Bronco's head and it's a "great hit". Surely the deciding factor should be intent, not which part of the arm hits the head.

roosters and sharks. What a boring game that would be. Ruck, ruck, ruck, ruck, ruck, bomb.

schmix said:
Fark me. The high tackle rule is the most illogical, idiotic rule in the game. A Shark basically headbutts a Raider's hand (which is down around his hip) and it's a penalty. O'Meley plants his shoulder/upper arm into an upright Bronco's head and it's a "great hit". Surely the deciding factor should be intent, not which part of the arm hits the head.

You're right. The penalty against the Raiders was pathetic.

There have been some REALLY soft penalties so far during this finals series. The refs need to remember that this is Rugby League. And it's the Rugby League FINALS. Someone has forgotten to tell the refs that there is zero tolerance on softness, especially during the month of September.

We need new refs, I'm tired of seeing the same faces making the same rubbish calls every week.

guppy said:
There have been some REALLY soft penalties so far during this finals series.

Yep, including about 6 for late tackles on the kicker. I know you've got to protect them, but with penalties like these we may as well give them their own little protective cage and endless time to plan and execute their kick perfectly.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.