Sharksv Storm Grand Finalist 1 *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinn will end up in the bin for sure before his game is out, twice in 5 minutes earning the ire of Archer.

Hold the phone video ref

Aeetee said:
Nice right cross by Misi on Quinn

I couldn't believe that no action was taken for either the hit in the back after the ball was grounded or for the punch in response to it. :roll:

Baby broncs couldve beaten this rabble.

Quinn is such a wanker. I love Coops though, "ZIP IT! ZIP IT!" LOL you tell em! He's doing a good job there, not arguing the point and stuff. I thought Quinn should've been in the bin for that dive on Misi, dead set deserved what he got though, hope it hurt.
C'MON SHARKIES!

briareos said:
Agreed. Baby broncs are on at 5.15pm or something tomorrow aren't they?

The Rock said:
This game makes me more depressed.

We would have rolled the Sharks, no doubt.

[icon_thumbs_do

We would of won the premiership no doubt [icon_frown

Let us just hope the Sharks come back in the second half!! Damn the Storm are playing well tonight.. It is amazing what field position and heaps of possession can do for a side.

broncos_baby said:
briareos said:
Agreed. Baby broncs are on at 5.15pm or something tomorrow aren't they?

Yep, fox sports 2.

Cooper Cronk is an absolute champion.

Storm are a bloody good defensive unit. Dirty stinking grapplers.

If the sharks had any decent backs they would have scored by now. Where the hell DOES their salary cap go, they've only got a bunch of medicore plodders.

Cmon gallen, season is over. Go out with a flurry of elbows and squirrel grips!

Are they really this good or are the Sharks just garbage?? We would have won by 50 our boys must be watching this game and I bet it hurts even more tonight than it did on Saturday night!!

Sharks are absolute crap...........dare I say it Ricky's chokers !!!!!

Cronk could be in trouble for that dangerous tackle. I think he has a clean record so he probably will be fine.

Tonight has made me want to cry.

Not because of the Sharks alledgedly being a top grade footy team, but because Brisbane would have RAPED a Smith-less Storm.

We all knew the Sharks have over achieved, but this is a disgrace. This is a worse performance then a normal 1 vs 8 game. Why couldn't Sims have held that ball!?

Storm won't win next week, unless by some miracle they get Smith back. No chance Storm will beat either Manly or the Warriors.

Lima and Manu are orsmness. Cronk has stood up well. Other than that, I can't find much worth mentioning.

P.S.

For the HatersHQ, have a;

A.jpg

Manly will take them in the GF IMO I would prefer it to be the Warriors but my head is saying MANLY to win.. I can't believe they have thrashed the Sharks tonight.. Without Seymour the sharks had no chance of scoring.. One of the worst finals performances ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.