NEWS Shibasaki signs with Newcastle

Wow............I don't browse the forum for half a day because I'm busy at work and it all happens.......................typical!

Just think, an injury or two and Moga and Shiba could be QLD’s centre pairing. Then you won’t be laughing (I know I won’t be...)

Wapau? Wash your mouth out with soap for such blasphemy. Those 100 metre in the air bombs were of legendary status even though they only went 10 metres
45m out no less lol

What’s his name wasn’t that bad !
I’d rather keep him over Boyd to be honest

I was already happy with the Croft signing, this is just icing on the cake. The only thing that would have been better is if he’d forced Boyd out.

Apparently Shibasaki to knights. Bloody perfect. That guy is a plodder.

I'm loathed to rain on the parade here but if we're to be honest - pound for pound - the player who displaced Shiba was Kahu.

The last remaining piece in the puzzle, though, given the jubilation here, is how will the Knights spin this into a positive?
Actually it's more like Glenn's signing. He was being named at centre. Hopefully that shambles is over.

seemed like a good kid ... i thought for the most part fans were a tad harsh on him ...

having said that easily the most replaceable player in our squad (not named Boyd/Macca, but he was easier to move than those 2)

losing him won't hurt as we have Arthars, Coates and Farnworth coming through (plus Kahu for 2020)
Hopefully the funds from losing him can be used to retain Herbie... who I believe is off contract end of 2020

Oh no, I'm going to need a full 15 seconds to get past this grief.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.