• Yes! And she'll win the Dally M

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Question is simple.

I think it's sexist, degrading and, well, aesthetically unpleasing that Rock has excluded all women from his team. My guess is it's because a) he doesn't want to get shown up by a chick and b) Jeza will be jealous that there'll be an actual girl in the team.

Discuss.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

I'll get back to ya on the answer or a comment, still laughing at the options. You crack me up Coxy!!! [eusa_clap.gi [icon_lol1.

The Brissy boys would let her play so why won't the Sydney skirts let her have a game!! We wouldn't won't anything to happen to her pretty face though would we.

One vote for Yes! Because girls are just better. At everything.

No, something might happen to Kelsey's boobies

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

LOLZ.

I'm just happy I'm not called the stirrer today!

I didn't know which way to vote; firstly, the only thing that may happen to Kelsey's massive mammaries, is one slips out (by accident of course [icon_shady ). The tragedy is I wouldn't be there to witness it.

However that said, Sydney BHQ Oztag is GAYER THAN AIDS!!!!LOLZ

Brisbane BHQ LOLZ at you schmucks. Get your own name losers!!!!!!!!!

I'm so gunna kick Rock's arse at Lawn bowls just to prove the point.

I think if we need a 12th Kelsey should be asked. As I said in the other thread the odd girl in mens sport doesnt hurt and if anything it improves the quality.

I will vote for the top option, however I dont believe the 2nd part would be correct, although it might be depending on the strength of the team!

dude. Seriously. You're dreaming if you think 12 is enough. All you need is kan's mob to be busy and you're a man down ;-)

Kels must be lapping up all this attention at the moment! [icon_razz1 [icon_lol1.

I say bring Kels on board! icon_thumbs_u That way if my mob drops out for a week, she can cover for 3.. I mean 1. Oops.. [eusa_doh

Only kidding Kels.. =P

Funny Kan, funny [icon_razz1

Nah, I'd have to say no thanks. I'd rather be in the team because you want me to play, not because you guys don't have enough players and need to make up the numbers.

Well I haven't had any say in it whatsoever! If it was my vote I'd want you in. Shaun's the only one making the decisions at the moment.. [icon_shady

I voted she will win the Dally M!

Go Kels!! icon_thumbs_u

Who voted that chicks in sport is a joke?!!!

Not cool!!!.. [icon_non [icon_non

ahem shovanist ahem

Allthough i kinda agree at times....I think males are more made for contact sports....I think its wrong when women and men get put together in the same comp

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • bb_gun
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.