Should Kelsey be the Sydney Oztag 12th squad member

Should Shaun let Kelsey play?

• Yes! And she'll win the Dally M

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seeing as it was still an after thought, I'll think about it [icon_razz1

Give here a go for sure and any other girl that wants to play, i dont understand why Oztag has rules as to how many girls you can have in a team with men in the side anyway.

Jaimi-Lee said:
HAMMO!!!!!!!!!!!

If TV has taught as anything, and it has, it's that girls should stick to girl sports, like Jelly wrestling, soccer or AFL.

The Rock said:
Brad, Oztag MIXED says you cannot have more than more guys than girls 'on the field'. That's why we didn't originally do mixed because we only had 4 girls interested. So if 1 girl can't make it, then we're left with 6 players on the field. We need 6 as a minimum. That means, 2 girls can still not make it and we'll be right. It's very tough.

You can have heaps of girls in the mens team as far as I know. However, 12 is more than enough so I'm happy for Kelsey to be the 12th player.

Yep. In Brissie, our women's rep team played in a men's comp, albeit a low grade (though not E grade like we're in LOL). And won.

There are a lot of red hot women's players.

Some of them can play good too

I love how suss this forum is......I voted for the last one :mrgreen:

Well look, Kelsey romped it home in the "hottest poster" award thanks to her boobies, so it's protecting one of this forum's greatest assets or should that be two? to vote that way.

Disclaimer: I am not saying Kelsey's boobies are the only thing about her that's attractive.

Chicks can't play sports - meh
Jeza staring instead of playing - meh
Boobies - meh
Brisbane crew - meh

I decided to go for option number 1. Tell someone they can't play or are no-good, chances are they will do pretty well. Hell... she'll probably run rings around some of us and the opposition. So Kels, if ya playing, KICK ASS!!! icon_thumbs_u

I have an idea, perhaps we get all the super hot womens from BHQ and make them play a modified version of oz tag. And by modified I mean bikini wrestling in a pool of KY Jelly :D _woohoo_

Screw lawn bowls, Hammo, you need to put this plan into action dude! [icon_lol1.

Scotty said:
I have an idea, perhaps we get all the super hot womens from BHQ and make them play a modified version of oz tag. And by modified I mean bikini wrestling in a pool of KY Jelly :D _woohoo_

Screw lawn bowls, Hammo, you need to put this plan into action dude! [icon_lol1.

Put the tags on their chests too....

Something like this?;

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

eusa_think eusa_think

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Yes! Exactly like that!

Jaimi-Lee said:
Boys Boys Boys!! [eusa_naugh

You better start getting ready jaimi lee, every time you get tackled by another chick you must remove an item of clothing. It's in the rules. That I just made up. :D [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:
Hitman the same - Large. But it's up to you. So chooose what size you want. icon_thumbs_u
You sure Shaun?

We're sorta the same size and height and you've chosen the medium. eusa_think

As for the jersey, that's fine with me. I prefer a t-shirt but wouldn't complain if it were the polo top. Which one looks better do you think since you've seen it?

Scotty said:
Jaimi-Lee said:
Boys Boys Boys!! [eusa_naugh

You better start getting ready jaimi lee, every time you get tackled by another chick you must remove an item of clothing. It's in the rules. That I just made up. :D [icon_lol1.

Hahah... I don't think people want to be scared, so that won't be happening. Plus i was not invited.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.