VOTE Should Wayne Bennett have seen out 2019?

Should Wayne Bennett have seen out 2019?

• YES

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • NO

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Would not have made a difference

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PNG Broncos fan88

PNG Broncos fan88

NRL Player
Aug 27, 2018
Abso-fucking-lutely.

**** you Paul White!

I went wouldn't have mattered. Signings probably the most relevant thing as Alec said. I'm worried Seibold is just a company man, a reaction to Wayne from the board. Broncos need strong leaders, some people with some charisma, and we've got Boyd and Seibold.

That said, the 'do it for Wayne' factor may have been interesting. Didn't work last year though.

No, but we should have given him until the end of 2020

I don’t think we would have finished any better with Bennett. This has been coming for a few years now. Nothings improved and we still play the same lame style since 2016

Yes. Apart from questions of competency, the whole tawdry excercise brought the club into disrepute.

Yes. 100%. It tarnished the Broncos image big time, and the results speak for themsleves.
Should have just shown Wayne a little bit of patience and then transitioned coachs cordially.

That said, I like what Siebold is trying to build.

Last edited:
No. He couldnt win a prem with the same squad. What the **** makes you think any different would have happened this year?

Should we have kept Kodi for the year? Would that have plugged the seven issue? New poll???

Last edited:
If Wayne absolutely had to go, you don’t sign a plodder on a five year contract. It beggars belief we’re in this position.

No, it wouldnt have mattered. This year was an issue of personnel and injuries, then trying to patch up and hide players who arent and didnt come into form.

This cancer didn't kick off this year...We should have booted Wayne even earlier. Next season will be the real test. Dearden, SOS, Bird will all be back. Milf has a full off season at FB and Seibs has a full off season to prep without all the nonsense of this year.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.