Silvertails.net Forum Logo Bet

Look at us kicking ourselves while we’re down, we really are Broncos related.

Yeah this smacks of self loathing. Warriors I can deal with. I hate Manly with a deep seated passion.....

Yeah this smacks of self loathing. Warriors I can deal with. I hate Manly with a deep seated passion.....
My therapist advised me to ignore it. Suggest you do likewise.

It's not even the Manly logo, it's just the Silvertails.net logo, which is much nicer than the Manly shit anyway.

You’ve been getting punting advice from @Huge
Not even looking at the odds this week...probably won't even have a real bet. For me that means I'll lose less than $50 😳 WWW. worlds worst wagerer.

Manly sucks balls but the Silvertails guys are almost as nice as us, I say we embrace the friendly rivalry and, dare I say, invite them to converse with us here in the lead-up?
Fuck Off Go Away GIF by CBC

Manly sucks balls but the Silvertails guys are almost as nice as us, I say we embrace the friendly rivalry and, dare I say, invite them to converse with us here in the lead-up?

Just don't invite them to the BBQ...

I can't wait to be a proud Silvertails member when Turbo tears us a new arsehole on Friday.

Don’t you fucking dare change the logo after that

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.