South Africa V Australia test series

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
This will be a very hard series against a strong opponent I think our performance in this series will determine how far we have really come.

Best of luck to every Australian player

Go you Aussies

Still can't believe Hughes has missed out. Can sort of understand Doolan ahead of him but Shaun Marsh? Picking Bailey on pyjama form was a mistake which they are just repeating again.

Can't work out if Watson being out is a good or bad thing, which says a lot about ol' Shane.

Shaun Marsh has pictures of somebody. Great technique but gets himself out every bloody time. Injury prone as well. Doolan has been decent for a few years in shield cricket but only averages 38 in first class cricket.

We're lucky not to be 4 down already. Some great bowling.

Rogers was set up so easily there. Literally took like 2 balls for that plan to pay off.

Good bowling from SA though ... not giving our batsman any width.

enormous test for our batting in this series ... there is absolutely nowhere to hide against their pace attack.

You can see why Philander has such a good record. It wouldn't take much for him to get on a role. He's bowled well enough in this innings to have 3 or 4. Could have had Rogers 3 times in his first over.

massive difference for the Aussies in this series in terms of crowds / atmosphere ... nearly every day of the ashes series felt like a football grand final ... nearly every day of this series they'll be playing in front of around 75 people ..

Marsh doing a great job of making me eat my words so far. Reckon Graeme Smith will be kicking himself for sending us right now.

Seriously good score on that deck . Very impressed. Selectors got right it would seem.

Also, Steve Smith, standing up again when its matters. this is a becoming a bit of a habit.

Smith defies cricket logic. Nobody with a technique as shit as his should average more than 15. All credit to him.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.