Sports you hate

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Every year I see people going apeshit about the Bore de France and I wonder what the hell is so appealing about it, surely I'm not the only one? I think it sucks, the only good bit is when every year you get the obligatory dipshit at the front who falls over and everyone else crashes into, ruining their race. That's pretty funny.

Anyway I thought I would start a thread where people can let us know the sports they don't like or can't stand that other people seem to love.

Some others for me include golf, motor sports, athletics and NFL. There are probably more I can't think of right now, but lets hear everyone else's

I agree about cycling, all it does is get people run over. I also hate motorsports, soccer, NFL, boxing and UFC

I hate soccer the most.

Hugely dislike AFL and rugby union. Will watch just about anything else bar golf

Cricket, shittest sport ever. If you're into being shilled to for half the game, this is the sport for you. I can't believe people who like this diss Football & NFL for being boring or stop start. Football goes for 90 minutes, NFL goes for up to 4 hours, Cricket goes for 5 f*cking days and it takes like a minute for the bowler to take his run up only for someone to block the shot and then its time again for richie to shill us some signed bat.

v8s and all that shit, wow how exciting. One time i decided i was gonna go to a v8 event but i didnt know about the price of going to one, so i simulated how it would be. I went and sat on the sidewalk for hours and watched cars go past and played really annoying engine sounds into my ear and then i surrounded myself with bogans.

Rugby Union, invented in 1986 by John Union who really liked the more boring aspects of league such as scrums and kicking for touch that he made an entire game out of it. Somehow South Africans & kiwis dig it.

AFL, we all know its shit, I'll move on.

Figure Skating, Ill never know why this is an olympic sport. Why hasn't Jazz Ballet got a run yet?

and yeah, cyclings pretty shit.

Soccer. Honestly, I can't sit through a match. It's painfully dull.

I find that more than ever V8 Supercars bores the f*ck out of me.

Same goes for Netball, Golf is so PAINFUL to watch it's not funny. But give me anything else and I'll watch it.

Oh yeah AFL! Completely forgot about that one. I actually went to a match once (it was a bucks do - free piss so don't judge me) and it was marginally better watching it in person than on the tv. Was still pretty boring though.

Once upon a time I liked cricket... nowadays I don't know wtf I was thinking. It happened probably only in the last couple of years but I really find it boring as shit now. Especially the tests.

Union I tolerate sometimes, usually only international matches like the world cup. Other than that it bores the hell out of me.

When I said athletics before I should have just said any sport like that in the olympics. Ya know, the events that aren't actually sports, it's just who can exercise the fastest. Running, swimming, high jump, long jump etc etc

Olympics is $hit I did like boblsedding though, only because of Coolrunnings though.

Motorsports
Anything to do with horses !!!
AFL
Yawnion
Soccer
NFL

i watched cool runnings last night!!

AFL and Union are really the only two I can't stand, although Tennis is right up there particularly on clay

I'm not going to list them all. Because there would be literally hundreds.

- AFL
- Cricket
- Anything in the Olympics except Ping Pong, which is fucking radical

Pretty much... if its not League, V8's, Doorslammers... I'm not overly interested in it. I'm getting into NBA at the moment.

What's doorslammers?

I'm having visions of buff dudes lined up behind free standing door frames stretching their arms ready to slam the shit out of the door to see who can make the loudest bang.

Really anything that is judged - ice skating, gymnastics, diving....although when they stack it or do a big belly flop, that's always entertaining!

Scotty said:
What's doorslammers?

I'm having visions of buff dudes lined up behind free standing door frames stretching their arms ready to slam the shit out of the door to see who can make the loudest bang.

victor_bray_02.jpg

Victor Bray bitches.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • davidp
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.