Sports you hate

Nashy said:
Scotty said:
What's doorslammers?

I'm having visions of buff dudes lined up behind free standing door frames stretching their arms ready to slam the shit out of the door to see who can make the loudest bang.

victor_bray_02.jpg

Victor Bray bitches.

Damn, got my hopes up there.

Professional door slamming would be interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if they already had it though. Probably featured exclusively on ESPN 37 along with post-it folding and sack whacking.

Scotty said:
Nashy said:
Scotty said:
What's doorslammers?

I'm having visions of buff dudes lined up behind free standing door frames stretching their arms ready to slam the shit out of the door to see who can make the loudest bang.

victor_bray_02.jpg

Victor Bray bitches.

Damn, got my hopes up there.

Professional door slamming would be interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if they already had it though. Probably featured exclusively on ESPN 37 along with post-it folding and sack whacking.

Des Hasler would win. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu4LNx1GAe0

I don't hate it, but I think any kind of motorsports is lame. Look! A car's going around a track. WOOO!

I used to think soccer/football was lame, but after watching a number of World Cup matches, I don't mind it now. I wouldn't watch it regularly though. It's bearable. Plus, I see why people get excited about it now lol.

I LOVE watching gymnastics and diving, they are orsm!

I can't think of any sports I hate - maybe sychronised swimming, but that's about it really.

Scotty said:
What's doorslammers?

It is also known as a bogan-off, designed to see who is the biggest bogan of them all!

I don't really hate any sport. I will watch most things, however motor racing is shit it shouldn't be classified as a sport, it is people racing cars with massive engines.

Cycling is awesome because the punishment those guys put their body through is unbelievable, I take my hat off to anyone who can complete the tour.

Je$ter said:
Scotty said:
What's doorslammers?

It is also known as a bogan-off, designed to see who is the biggest bogan of them all!

I don't really hate any sport. I will watch most things, however motor racing is shit it shouldn't be classified as a sport, it is people racing cars with massive engines.

Cycling is awesome because the punishment those guys put their body through is unbelievable, I take my hat off to anyone who can complete the tour.

Agree on motorsport.

I find cycling boring to watch, but like you I admire their fitness and commitment. Ditto marathon running, or any distance running. Shit boring to watch (other than the finish) but man, I'm in awe of the way they can run.

To put it in perspective, I hit the treadmill in my gym workouts once or twice a week, for 6 stints of 400m to get my heart rate up. I'm pretty much flat out at 18kph and feel like I'm going to pass out having done 400m at that rate.

Then you see the Kenyan guys do the Gold Coast Marathon in 2 hours 12 minutes or whatever it was...so an average speed of 19kph!! For 42km!!! InSANE!

Though as Aeetee said to me on Friday night...I also admire how they can look at themselves in the mirror and not vomit :P Haha.

I suppose if you spent your life running the **** away from big ass hungry lions, 19km/h for 42km wouldn't seem so bad.

Especially since they're in a western country right now, so they know they're gonna get fed afterwards.

Scotty said:
I suppose if you spent your life running the **** away from big ass hungry lions, 19km/h for 42km wouldn't seem so bad.

Especially since they're in a western country right now, so they know they're gonna get fed afterwards.

[icon_lol1.
That's all kinds of wrong! But hilarious.

Coxy said:
Ditto marathon running, or any distance running. Shit boring to watch (other than the finish)

See you just don't understand the strategy and beauty of the sport. I would rather watch a 2 hour marathon than a 9.5 sec 100m dash

Motorsports, baseball, AFL and non traditonal Greco roman
Wrestling.

I hate most of the sports that get overplayed when the olympics are on, i.e. equestrian, rowing, gymnastics, swimming and athletics. I mean unless sally robbins is in there somewhere, once i've seen one rowing race i've seen them all ffs.

I don't think people should label all cyclying boring. Yes the road races are as good as a sleeping pill, but the velodrome stuff can be quite entertaining, particularly the sprint stuff.

These are the sports I absolutely hate, and don't have time for:

Soccer, AFL, Motorsport & golf. (Although, I must sheepishly admit I did watch Australia v Ghana during the World Cup)

Sports I love: Cricket, Tennis, Rugby League & Basketball.

I'm going to bump this thread...

Sports I hate watching:

Motorsports
Golf
Equestrian (or any other horse related sport)
Boxing
Snooker
Cycling (veledrome cycling isn't too bad)
Syncronised swimming

There's probably more. But Motorsports is by far the worst.

Swimming - so g-damned boring. up and back up and back.
Commonwealth Games & Olympics - boring, boring.

SOCCER - soSO boring
Tennis, Golf - boring, boring.
Yawnion - boring.

the winner of the most boring sport would have to be NASCAR though. Seriously, motorsports at the worst of times is boring. but NASCAR - OMG. BLow them all up. PLEASE.

Active Now

• barker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • upthebroncs
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.