OFFICIAL Staff moved on.

Maybe Pies went down there with his powerpoint? Belly out the door before round 24 and Pie to waltz into the post season? Am i dreaming, or just the king of wishful thinking?

the words 'major coup' should never be used in a sentence about an assistant coach signing somewhere..
Screene715d78662c5a31ff0242e24bb036127932753ad

Anyone close to the club able to share what the deficiencies were in Croll? Curious to understand what sort of impact or lack he was having.
It's pretty simple really. If you've been employed by the Broncos in the last 2-3 years in any capacity and your name isn't Payne Haas or Herbie Farnworth, then you've probably been doing a pretty shit job.

Anyone close to the club able to share what the deficiencies were in Croll? Curious to understand what sort of impact or lack he was having.
Has Dave Ballard taken his place? If so why?

I worked with Croll and he seemed like an excellent operator but at that time he was the junior development officer. Maybe head of performance was just too much for him but I know he developed a lot of the gun juniors currently playing for the broncos and some of the gun players that got away.

Active Now

• kman
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • leon.bott
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.