11. Nate Myles
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Ashley Harrison

14. Cooper Cronk
15. Corey Parker
16. Jacob Lillyman
17. Ben Hannant

vs

VB NSW Blues (*edit* for correct lineup)

1. Anthony Minichello
2. Brett Morris
3. Jarryd Hayne
4. Mark Gasnier
5. Akuila Uate
6. Jamie Soward
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Paul Gallen
9. Michael Ennis
10. Tim Mannah
11. Glenn Stewart
12. Ben Creagh
13. Greg Bird

14. Kurt Gidley
15. Keith Galloway
16. Anthony Watmough
17. Luke Lewis

Hopefully dry conditions will mean a good game tomorrow night. NSW will look to set and maintain a fast pace early on. We really need big games from our props getting forward to create space for Lockyer and Thurston, though I suspect like in games one and two, Thurston will be targeted a fair bit leaving Lockyer to pick up most of the workload. Watch for Cam Smith to have a massive game in defence. IMO if we keep Gallen quiet and don't give Soward room to move we should be right. Unfortunately, that's a massive task.

There really is nothing in it this year. NSW have the mobility in the back row but Queensland have great go forward with our props. Here's hoping the home advantage comes in handy and we can send Lockyer out of this arena the way he deserves to be.

Last edited:
I bet Parramatta will be thrilled if Hayne doesn't play tomorrow night. He most likely would've been the difference against the Broncos last week.

I for one will be very happy if Hayne doesn't play :)

Ricky has just had his final press conference before kickoff and still refuses to name his starting team :roll:

Ricky has just had his final press conference before kickoff and still refuses to name his starting team :roll:

That is a disgrace! What a shameful disrespect for the promotion of the game. He's giving the the codes a free kick! How can we promote the game if we don't know who is playing??

That is a disgrace! What a shameful disrespect for the promotion of the game. He's giving the the codes a free kick! How can we promote the game if we don't know who is playing??

I don't really think Mal and the boys care though ..... they're probably more concerned with getting their own game right than worrying who Sticky says gets to play or not

Yeah, just stick to the "bash Soward" relentlessly game plan and we'll be right... :cool:

"bash Soward" worked well for you last time. How many tackles did he have to attempt, was it 7 total? Way to put him in his place, guys.

"bash Soward" worked well for you last time. How many tackles did he have to attempt, was it 7 total? Way to put him in his place, guys.

Maybe because that wasn't really the plan last time, or at least not well executed...? :p

****************ing girl he is, to scared to make a tackle. Who did he hide behind?

I feel really sorry for you Rocky.

Any plans for another child ??

I don't really think Mal and the boys care though ..... they're probably more concerned with getting their own game right than worrying who Sticky says gets to play or not

I agree. I was just trying to channel Geoff Carr's sense of outrage over the Maroon "media blackout" over the weekend.

I can't WAIT to give you guys **************** when NSW win. It's going to be a long LONG time coming, but it's going to feel so good. The last time I had a say was in 2005. **************** that was ages ago. That was the year my first child was born. I now have 3 (Seriously, I had to keep myself busy while waiting around for a NSW origin win) That year I was studying full time in hope to get a job in IT. Now I've got nearly 6 years experience in the industry, and I have not seen a NSW Blues Series win while I've been in this line of work. In 2005 I didn't have a car. Now I've got 2. In 2005 I starting saving for my Wedding. I got married in 2008 and then spent the rest of the money in QLD, helping their economy while I waited for a NSW Blues win.

But in 2011 - IT IS HERE!!! No more ****************ing waiting. It's time to END THE DROUGHT!

NEW SOUTH WALES! NEW SOUTH WALES! NEW SOUTH WALES! NEW SOUTH WALES!

better cut and paste this so you dont have to retype it next year adjusting the figures slightly :D

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!

The worst thing about QLD being so awesome and winning so many years in a row is that, when we eventually lose, which is inevitable, NSW will carry on so much about it and pretty much ignore the fact we have the best team to ever take the field. Luckily for us, this wont be happening this year. QUEENSLANDER!!!

I can't WAIT to give you guys **************** when NSW win. It's going to be a long LONG time coming, but it's going to feel so good. The last time I had a say was in 2005. **************** that was ages ago. That was the year my first child was born. I now have 3 (Seriously, I had to keep myself busy while waiting around for a NSW origin win) That year I was studying full time in hope to get a job in IT. Now I've got nearly 6 years experience in the industry, and I have not seen a NSW Blues Series win while I've been in this line of work. In 2005 I didn't have a car. Now I've got 2. In 2005 I starting saving for my Wedding. I got married in 2008 and then spent the rest of the money in QLD, helping their economy while I waited for a NSW Blues win.

But in 2011 - IT IS HERE!!! No more ****************ing waiting. It's time to END THE DROUGHT!

NEW SOUTH WALES! NEW SOUTH WALES! NEW SOUTH WALES! NEW SOUTH WALES!

:violin:It's unbelieavable how full of :poo: you are. But if you post this every year, you'll eventually get it right, even if by that time, your kids have their own families! :loser:

:violin:It's unbelieavable how full of :poo: you are. But if you post this every year, you'll eventually get it right, even if by that time, your kids have their own families! :loser:

:rorz:

Knew these smilies would come in handy.

And thats my point exactly. NSW have this notion that if they manage to beat us its the greatest feat in the world and i can just see the media and nsw drumming it up so much that they fail to recognise how good this team has performed for over half a decade. Cant wait to see you blues having to wait at least another year to start that **************** tho.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.