POST GAME State of Origin Game 3 Discussion

I still reckon with a better coach and a little luck with injuries and our best side can match it with this lot no problems.
Nsw like the flashy stuff and if they pull it off it’s hard to stop. But i don’t think they like getting into a dog fight.

I still think he has bags of potential, but right now he cant catch any attacking balls in the air, doesnt take many tough carries and is poor in defence. Gagai/Holmes and Hammer should be our wingers going forward imo.
I'm curious to see how the Storm magic dust transforms him.

I still reckon with a better coach and a little luck with injuries and our best side can match it with this lot no problems.
Is that because we’re matching them with a poo coach and bad luck?

Nsw like the flashy stuff and if they pull it off it’s hard to stop. But i don’t think they like getting into a dog fight.

They hate the dog fights. They don't like it when QLD play Origin footy and get them into a slugfest.

This is why I don't think this NSW team is as good as the media keeps carrying on. If we get our team right the next couple of years, we'll be fine. We won't go on another dominant run, but neither will NSW.

I still think he has bags of potential, but right now he cant catch any attacking balls in the air, doesnt take many tough carries and is poor in defence. Gagai/Holmes and Hammer should be our wingers going forward imo.
I don’t even think Coates can beat anyone one on one. It’s only when he’s in open space he shows some ability to run.

If feel like having Ponga stay in the centre is a coaching thing. I'd definitely be having him play more 2nd man, Munster and DCE played their whole careers with players like that.

Horrible catching skills

FFS, how can a winger be so fucking useless at catching attacking bombs? I like the kid (despite the betrayal) but FFS

Bellamy better sort him out if he wants to be selected for Origin next year.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • thenry
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.