State of Origin - Game 3 - Post Match Discussion

Re: State of Origin - Game 3 - LIVE DISCUSSION

You can't call held, have the attacker keep trying to move forward, and then award the penalty to the attacking team. Absolute ****ing joke.

Sad thing is he didn't call held just once, he called it at least 2-3 times, how many times during the season have you seen a player lose the ball in that instance get called back to play it, heaps, very poor decision.

New rule. NSW drop the ball, get awarded a penalty. Utter BS. And I agree, Lewis unarguably too out Thurston in the lead up to the McManus try.

James McManus has been playing quite well hasn't seen to much of the ball because Dugan wants to be a ball-hog but he took a bomb under pressure and has been strong out on the wing.

Pretty good game so far. QLD started strong again but NSW got back in the grind with some piggy back penalties. Should be an interesting 2nd half if NSW can hold on to the ball but as usual the halves aren't really doing anything. Bird, Dugan and even Watmough seem to be doing more with the ball.

Qld defence has scrambled well to shut down some of those efforts. NSW can win but it isn't going to be by much if they do. Rove has scored a try, he is being allowed to be used correctly in defence and if they did this to Merritt he would have had such a better game. Plus we could have scored twice. Seriously if a QLD player picks up a ball that close to the line from a dropped ball, 9/10's they score. Pearce gets tackled 5 out.

COME ON NSW!!!!!

What about Wally Lewis saying "Cmon Queensland" bias commentary works both ways dude

But Rab trys to hide it & fails.

That's why I think Wally said that, just to say at least I can admit I am biased.

That penalty count is a disgrace.

High quality Rugby League this game is what Origin is all about.

Yes and no, penalty count is bringing the quality down and even more so with how stupid some are.

Yeah, the refs are clearly favouring NSW. That's the only way they can win. The good guys (QLD) should always beat the evil disgusting monsters (NSW) regardless of cheap tricks and bribery.

Gillett needs to get involved.

Need some repeat sets.

Pass to Inglis more you dumbbutts.

These referees are way too fucking inconsistent.

This is fucked.

Goddammit Slater, put Inglis back there already.

Disgraceful refereeing. Queensland can't catch a break at all.

This is seriously the worst display of refereeing I've seen ever.

Unread

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • armchair
  • Behold
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.