State of Origin Game II - NSW vs QLD

Hopefully the blues have bought into the media and bookies hype and don’t think they have to turn up

Hopefully, but I think Fittler will have them ready. QLD will simply have to be better.

Oh that's good Kev on Ponga "Don't want to put him under pressure when we put him into the game"...like you did with Milford? Put Ponga in there when the game is OPEN.
Walters has totally screwed milford and oates over. I dont want him anywhere near the broncos coaching gig....

a big decision for me right now is whether to watch it on 9 or foxtel

Oh come on. We all hate him but it's just not Origin without gus's ramblings. You know what the right thing to do is.

He gets a lot of credit for our attacking form in '15

people keep bring this up ... but he was also our attacking coach this entire pre-season and the first month of the season and we have sucked ...

he can't keep living off our attacking form from 3 years ago

We will get beat by plenty I think.

Channel nine are the R word.

4 Origin legends...twenty seconds of talk, and a Maccas commercial.

FFS, i'd rather listen to them for twenty minutes pre-game shoot the shit than the rest of the garbage they dish up pre game.

people keep bring this up ... but he was also our attacking coach this entire pre-season and the first month of the season and we have sucked ...

he can't keep living off our attacking form from 3 years ago

We've also sucked with Bennett in charge, have we not?

We've also sucked with Bennett in charge, have we not?

true, Bennett's mistake was allowing Walters to be in charge of our attack to start the season ... but my point is people are forgetting his most recent efforts at the club and using his efforts 3 years ago as a reason he should be our next coach ...

Last edited:
true, Bennett's mistake was allowing Walters to be in charge of our attack to start the season ... but my point is people are forgetting his most recent efforts at the club and using his efforts 3 years ago as a reason he should be our next coach ...

Maybe. I'm not one of them though.

Anyway, I'm more interested in what he can get out of QLD tonight. Hopefully he gets Hunt to peak tonight.

Hopefully Billy helps our defensive line at least. For all the talk of defensive organising in the past, no one's defensive line has been as good as Melbourne's in their own 20 while Billy was fullback there.

Hopefully Billy helps our defensive line at least. For all the talk of defensive organising in the past, no one's defensive line has been as good as Melbourne's in their own 20 while Billy was fullback there.

As well as strong kick returns - he catches the ball on the full 9/10 times. This will be huge.

QLD have only managed to square the series at ANZ twice after NSW have won the first game.

NSW will choke in front of such a big home crowd. Qld's experience to take them to a decider.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Battler
  • Lazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.