State of Origin Game II - NSW vs QLD

Bad misses again. Qld can never hold on through all the penalties.

All three defenders over ran it. Really poor.

Chambers has two penalties for inside 10. And now a dumb read in defence. Not good.

Will no neck Chambers sucks. Just like game one, gives away penalties and misses tackles.

someone stop Chambers from kicking the ball ... they are always on an early tackle and never good FFS

ONE good kick in origin one, to be fair. But yeah, he's had his kick now. No more.

We look a lot better with a proper fullback at the back

Still, I don’t get the early kicks that we’ve taken after points.

I get the point. Kicking early means there’s less pressure on the kickers and normally the wingers haven’t dropped back yet. But that first one by Hunt on the 3rd went straight to their player. If you can find grass and get it rolling to a corner, great. But if it’s just straight to a player, might as well wait until the 5th and get 15-20 metres more ground.
If you have great kickers (lockyer was a master at it, and smith, langer and cronk were too) it works amazingly......

But... we currently have benjamin hunt kicking

Can we buy one of these inside the 10 penalties please? I would swear at least one has occurred.

NSW score off manufactured field position. Bad misses by Gagai, Hunt & Chambers though.

They bring on ponga after 30 minutes... **** walters and how he treated milford... completely threw him under the bus and now all the cowboys and the 2 or 3 qld titans fans have manipulated walters to think its milfs fault when we lose lol

Did jarrod wallace play again tonight?

Milf would have carved if given the opportunity of Ponga. Already in the game.

Never seen so many offside penalties in one match.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  • Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.