State of Origin I - QLD vs NSW - Live Discussion

Copley has been going well, that's true. He might be a late bloomer.

Interesting to hear Copley's name again.....

I always thought that when he wasn't sitting on the side lines injured, or dropping the ball with his brick hands, he was a very talented player.

Centre isn't a position where an aging player can excel. Justin Hodges, the exception.

Last edited:
The best call of the night was again Fatty giving to a sour faced Gould. Towards the end of the broadcast Fatty goaded him in a mocking voice saying we towelled you up with four half backs in the team. Hunt, Morgan, DCE and Munster they're all halves and they kicked made NSW look very ordinary.
Just on Gould, did anyone else notice the bunker appeared to basically wait for him to give his view on what happened before giving their verdict. A coincidence or something more sinister? Apologies if someone else has raised the same issue in a previous post. 👍

I’m wondering if he has anything to do with the new sex tape in the blues camp.

Perhaps but it's incredibly hard to say when it comes to someone like Mitchell. He comes across to me as someone who would prance around like a turkey thinking he's a superstar for weeks while in camp and generally being a negative influence on his teammates then gets out on the field and stinks it up like he did last night.

If I were Brandy and that is what I observed happening, I wouldn't be happy either, and Mitchell has this perception around him now in the public eye that he is somehow NSW answer to Greg Inglis and suddenly it becomes impossible not to pick him for the blues regardless of how shit he is on field and off.

Last edited:
Perhaps but it's incredibly hard to say when it comes to someone like Mitchell. He comes across to me as someone who would prance around like a turkey thinking he's a superstar for weeks while in camp and generally being a negative influence on his teammates then gets out on the field and stinks it up like he did last night.

If I were Brandy and that is what I observed happening, I wouldn't be happy either, and Mitchell has this perception around him now in the public eye that he is somehow NSW answer to Greg Inglis and suddenly it becomes impossible not to pick him for the blues regardless of how shit he is on field and off.

Yes he definitely comes across like a bit of a ****. He isn’t use to receiving criticism so it will be interesting to see how he responds to it all

**** Brandy comes across like a petulant little child. All the time in the world last year for interviews to soak up the praise, but acts like a fucking wanker when it doesn’t go his way.

Why did he even go in for 360? How pathetic.

We are going to
**** Brandy comes across like a petulant little child. All the time in the world last year for interviews to soak up the praise, but acts like a fucking wanker when it doesn’t go his way.

Why did he even go in for 360? How pathetic.
Your giving Brandy far too much credit there, a petulant little child has the potential to stop acting like a turd with a smack to the head, Brandy couldn't stop being like that if he tried. He makes Gould tolerable at the worst of times and that takes effort.

Last edited:
What a load of bullshit. The replay showed that he dropped it well before the photo they used. Of course no crying about Napa's try or Gillett's penalty try. Or Tedesco being off-side.

Murray is always pushing it with his quick play the balls. Cam has to regain his feet before playing it and if you watch the play over again, he's in the process of playing it before he can stand.

Napa flopped in, but the referees showed plenty of discretion through out the contest. The players who were flopped on rarely lost the football.

That penalty against Walker happened on Tackle 2 when they tried the Corey Oates set-play the Broncos are known for.

Looking at who wrote the story, they're just an average one-eyed Newcastle fan you'd expect to see frequenting a message board. It's sad that a major publication like Fox would have to stoop so low. Sad, but not surprising.

Good on Kent for pressing him.

I laughed last night when Kevvie has Alexander sitting right next to him and is still talking about “the other team.”

Good on Kent for pressing him.

I laughed last night when Kevvie has Alexander sitting right next to him and is still talking about “the other team.”

Yep, Kent handled him well.

All the vodka has turned Buzz's brain to mush.

To be fair, Baloney was probably the best performing half for NSW in like a decade.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  • broncsgoat
  • westy316
  • BroncoFan94
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BruiserMk1
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.