State of Origin II - QLD vs NSW

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Pretty woeful. They are down a half and looking as dominant as QLD ever was during the streak.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I thought I wasn't seeing things, Channel 9 added 5 minutes to the clock mid-way through the first half.

Between that and them putting a giant Maccas ad on Will Chambers when Munster made his big break, they really need to be called out on this. It's the biggest game of the year and they can't get this stuff right.

At least Gus isn't in commentary.
I could have sworn it said 34 then 2 minutes later I look again and it was 31. So was it actually a 45 minute half??

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
TV off, when the first half isn't even over?

Turn it up mate.

If you want to watch a completely one-sided match and think of yourself as a real Queenslander for doing so, then good for you I guess.

I got better things to do then to watch them play like utter dog shit.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Pretty woeful. They are down a half and looking as dominant as QLD ever was during the streak.

Can you believe Freddie had the luxury to make 7 changes. Qld laughed at him but how many changes can we make? Nsw can easily start a dynasty if they wanted it bad enough.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Graham is probably a better half than Cleary though, lol.
People were laughing at Maloney's selection, but he's been the best NSW half since Johns.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I could have sworn it said 34 then 2 minutes later I look again and it was 31. So was it actually a 45 minute half??

Channel 9 forgot to stop the time when they went upstairs for the penalty try.

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
Can you believe Freddie had the luxury to make 7 changes. Qld laughed at him but how many changes can we make? Nsw can easily start a dynasty if they wanted it bad enough.

The thing that shits me is Fittler will get credit for this, anyone could fucking clean sweep this series with the amount of talent NSW have

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
They're running everything through the middle... turbo has basically been a second fullback out there

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Game 1 was a fluke. This is a true reflection of where the levels really sit. This is also a performance very similar to the broncos form.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Like seriously, what changes can we even make for Game 3? There's nobody else. Our forwards have been destroyed, our halves lack creativity and our outside backs are junk.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
If you want to watch a completely one-sided match and think of yourself as a real Queenslander for doing so, then good for you I guess.

I got better things to do then to watch them play like utter dog shit.

I think of a Queenslander as someone who doesn't give up, especially before the first half is complete.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I'm trying to look for a positive.....At least Latrine will be sooking it up bigtime tonight no doubt.

That's something............. isn' it?

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Like seriously, what changes can we even make for Game 3? There's nobody else. Our forwards have been destroyed, our halves lack creativity and our outside backs are junk.
IF we had few more dominant forwards we would easily hold our own with NSW.

Our backs arent as bad as some of you guys make out.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bongo
  • Alec
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Jazza
  • Lostboy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.