State of Origin II - QLD vs NSW

Surely Wallace can't get selected ever again? What are his post contact metres, fucking 0?

Same with McGuire. Wallace is only in because joe offa isn’t available

How is it good? We've only looked like scoring twice. We're aren't playing with any variety. It's just hit up, pass, hit up, pass, hit up, grubber which is being ready very very easily.
We haven't had the possession or field position. Outside of kicks though we've been their equal. You can't score off every set in the wet

If the blues lose this you’d think Freddie will get sacked.

Trbojevic just adds so much to the Blues. The only way to defend that first try would have been to get players to obstruct his run and even so, he'd probably still get there. He's giving Tedesco more width to play with and the Maroons have been exposed quite easily down that fringe.

Queensland are looking loss now that the wet weather has prevented them from playing expansive early in their sets. A couple of nice passages, but they can't string them together like they were able to in the second half in Brisbane.

I expect Queensland to receive a few more calls in the second half. I'm glad they actually called the Maloney pass, if they were down by 6, I don't think Queensland would be so lucky.

Moose is the only forward with over 40 metres run.

I thought I wasn't seeing things, Channel 9 added 5 minutes to the clock mid-way through the first half.

Between that and them putting a giant Maccas ad on Will Chambers when Munster made his big break, they really need to be called out on this. It's the biggest game of the year and they can't get this stuff right.

At least Gus isn't in commentary.

Pongas positioning has been attrocious

I thought I wasn't seeing things, Channel 9 added 5 minutes to the clock mid-way through the first half.

Between that and them putting a giant Maccas ad on Will Chambers when Munster made his big break, they really need to be called out on this. It's the biggest game of the year and they can't get this stuff right.

At least Gus isn't in commentary.

Shit, I saw that too, but thought I was going mad!

The ground looks half empty. Origin should always and forever be for qld and nsw only. If nrl wants to promote the game in another state they should use the all stars game or something

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manlyman
  • Jazza
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.