State Of Origin

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Well, who's going this year then?

Just wondering when tickets go on sale. Looking at hitting up the second game down in Sydney with some mates.

All i've found so far is that Game 3 tickets go on sale in April sometime. Dunno if that's the same date for all games though.

Anyway i can't wait!!!

I am going with some of the Sydney Broncos crew and whoever else has been invited. We supposedly are going to have a section/bay to ourselves, similar to that of what the Blues have had the past 2 years.

Should be awesome!

Might go the Melbourne one.

According to letter I got from the Broncos the other day:

"Tickets are now on sale to Origin 1 played at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne (Ticketmaster). Tickets to Origin 2 will go on sale 9am Thur 5 March (Ticketek). Tickets to Origin 3 will go on sale at 9am on Thur 27 April (Ticketek)"

Flutterby said:

"Tickets are now on sale to Origin 1 played at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne (Ticketmaster). Tickets to Origin 2 will go on sale 9am Thur 5 March (Ticketek). Tickets to Origin 3 will go on sale at 9am on Thur 27 April (Ticketek)"

27 April falls on a Monday eusa_think

The QRL website has Origin 3 tickets going on sale on Tuesday, April 7

Flutterby said:

Excellent!

Thanks. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Sproj
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.