Storm V Knights *spoilers*

He certainly isn't playing great at the moment. He does look confident under the high ball though.

Newcastles defense is great, Slater Folau and Inglis all have been sat on there arses in one on one tackles, just awesome to watch.

OH Brett is warming back up on the sideline....so much for a broken collar bone Raymond....heart still not found.

Aeetee said:
Newcastles defense is great, Slater Folau and Inglis all have been sat on there arses in one on one tackles, just awesome to watch.
Oh man... not looking good for them, this got anything to do with Fatigue from the Test match!?

Nah like Newcastle are fired up and are trying to dominate.

If any player from the test match is tried after that training session then they need to GTFO and go play rah rah [icon_razz1

Slaters just lost all his mojo. He looks sharp still but just seems to have lost his edge.

Cooper Cronk just got hit late, shoulder and elbow to the head late after he kicked it.

Hes ok.

Midgey said:
Seriously wehave to get rid of this stripping rule.

I don't mind it, just need to be written in black and white.

MAN....from one end to another.

Cooper V awesome cover Tackle on Turner after massive break from a Billy S chip chase and off load.

Cooper V was gone with a knee issue after 5 mins and now that. There all foxing I tells ya.

Who would have thought we might go to half time nil all??? Knights defense is crazy.

Aeetee said:
Midgey said:
Seriously wehave to get rid of this stripping rule.

I don't mind it, just need to be written in black and white.

I think thats the problem tho AT, how can you write a rule in black and white for those types of strips. I say let it go and let it even it out in the long run.

Nil all at half time, which team is looking the goods you guys reckon?

Hitman said:
Nil all at half time, which team is looking the goods you guys reckon?

I think melbourne will still get them. A couple of kicks have been really close to hitting the mark. It's hard to say because we haven't seen to much of the Knights inside the Storm 20.

Knights have had to make 200 tackles in that first half. All that effort may show up as tiredness the longer the game goes on and they might start falling off a few.

I'm with Midge, but I can see this being Storm plugging away and just missing out or falling short, being the better team all night and then in the last 5 mins Newcastle score a freak try and win,

That loon with the cowbell needs this shirt.

More-Cowbell-shirt-logo-lg.gif

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • lynx000
  • Tim K
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.