ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Thought I would start a thread about it
That Chance Peni try early in the game was a fairly good try

I love how Rugby makes the most average of NRL players look like superstars

Maranta called up to make his debut for the reds this weekend

Oh look out the opposition, here comes a speed machine...in his own lunchbox.

put your house on whoever is playing the reds

put your house on whoever is playing the reds

To be fair, it has been like that for a long time now, ever since they won their title out of nowhere and Maranta will just make sure their losing culture will continue unabated.

Thanks a lot Reds. Made the effort to go see them when they're in town, and they put in a pathetic performance.

I thought the ref gave a few hometown calls the way of the Brunbies, but honestly the Reds deserved the score line tonight. Just inept.

Force lost their court case against the ARU to avoid being kicked out of the comp... in response Andrew Forrest has promised to launch his own league :porthozthinksthisishot:

Twiggy: Oh, yeah? I'll build my own competition with blackjack and hookers!

Maybe he should call Vince McMahon.

If only the NRL were able to just kick clubs out when needed. Fucking Souths.

Didn't know where to put this either, but Matt Duffie was named in the all blacks squad

The Wallies beat the All Blicks the other day.

what was the ARU thinking paying Folau a big contract, but also insert a clause into it allowing him to have a 3 month rest (thus missing 25-50% of the Wallabies games for the season) ... that is just crazy

I don't really follow rugby these days, but does anyone think it's utterly ridiculous that Folau has copped a suspension for trying to catch/bat a ball back?

You see that kind of thing multiple times per match in the NRL.

I don't really follow rugby these days, but does anyone think it's utterly ridiculous that Folau has copped a suspension for trying to catch/bat a ball back?

You see that kind of thing multiple times per match in the NRL.

Yup. Utterly ridiculous. Rugby is killing itself with its ridiculous rules. Referees over officiate the game as well. Nit pick penalties.

NRL is absolutely obliterating rugby in this country. 50,000 watched Rebels vs. Tahs on Friday night whilst 234,000 watched Warriors vs. Sharks (both on Foxtel).

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.