Superbowl!

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Big one coming up. F**k I'm ready.
Last year I had a bet with my mate, who's a Colts fan. I ended up winning (obviously) and my prize was that, on a night out in Melbourne, he had to buy me all my drinks, call me 'sir' and buy drinks for any girls I was talking to. Best prize ever.
This year he's pussed out though. So the winner gets NFL merchandise instead of servitude.
Anyway. Come on Packers.

i wish i was at home! anyone want to petition the nfl to change superbowl to saturday? [icon_shru
(on a side note I miss my RDO's!).

Let's go Packers. ESPN Radio on TuneinRadio on my iphone FTW in the absence of a TV.

Receivers from both sides have missed easy catches so far. But the offences look to be getting into a rhythm now. Come oooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn Pack!

mrslong said:
Let's go Packers. ESPN Radio on TuneinRadio on my iphone FTW in the absence of a TV.
I am listening to ESPN Radio via a stream online and their coverage is basically recapping a little bit after a shit load of ads. It isn't like listening to league on like 2gb.

I am guessing the NFL audio pass on their website is the only option for online streaming but can't see the value in paying $10 for it.

Also agree. Go Packs.

The Black Eyed Peas are stupid. They look like rejected Star Trek extras. If I was producing Tron and they showed up dressed like that for an audition, I would laugh my head off at them and spit on them until they left.
Fergie's Axl impersonation is awful too.

Slash is awesome.

I can handle losing to a classy team like the Packers and Rodgers is class. By the end of his career people won't say Manning or Brady they will say Rodgers.

Watched the game last night and I must say it was one of the better Superbowl's I can remember. The Packers definitely deserved to win after forcing so many turnovers and battling injuries to key guys.

Credit to IQ'ing the game though - turned a 5 hour extravaganza into a more watchable 3 hours! icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • Lazza
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.