SYDNEY Oztag Rd 7

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
game is at 8.30pm again, against the Chicken Samurai's (nice name) here's hoping we play better than last Monday.

Yeh I am in also, looking forward to monday...hopefully to an improved performance

Yep, fingers crossed you won't be unlucky :P

Do you guys want Brisbane BHQ team to fly down, give a couple of training sessions and then a light run?

yeah ok when will you be getting here ???

good point. Tee and I will come and conduct the session. Don't listen to Horizontal Hammo.

every team needs some sideways movement Rocky I doubt Hammo could help you guys any way.. He is not a miracle worker..

CoxyBro said:
good point. Tee and I will come and conduct the session. Don't listen to Horizontal Hammo.

I do run horizontal don't I?....oh wait, everyone except for Superman and Steve Price do!!! [eusa_doh ROFLFAIL!!!!

The Rock said:
We want to learn how to win, not learn how to run sideways... [icon_wink

Orly? i woulda thought with THAT for and against you guys would take any help at all!!!!! [icon_wink

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!

P.S. QLD rocks, Sydney is gay!

Yeah should be okay though I don't think I'll be able to make it this week. I'll have to check back and see how I'm going for times because things are a bit tight at the moment!

Are we going to need Peter? Let me know asap Shaun. Are Che and all them playing even though you cant (most likely arent) Kan?

I say get Pete. I'm definitely not gonna make it tonight but Che will still be playing. Still getting word from the rest of them. Alex and Jack are iffy as they don't have any mode of transport, would any of you guys be able to give them a lift from a nearby station at all?

Kan said:
I say get Pete. I'm definitely not gonna make it tonight but Che will still be playing. Still getting word from the rest of them. Alex and Jack are iffy as they don't have any mode of transport, would any of you guys be able to give them a lift from a nearby station at all?

Maybe Donna/Hitman could get them from Strathfield? I think Shauny is cutting it very fine for time as it is because he probably isnt coming to mine until 7:30pm. With that in mind I may well be making my own way there if we dont have enough players, cant risk being late!

if anyone need a lift i come from Padstow so can pick any of you guys up somewhere as long as not to far out of the way

Padstow? Reckon you can make a short detour over to Punchbowl and pick up Alex and then Jack at Lidcombe station Brad? Would be awesome if you could mate! By the way, if you could also PM me your mobile number if you can pick him up so Alex can contact ya directly just in case!

yeah no probs picking Alex and Jack up but only problem is i go to work straight form Homebush which is at erskineville so i wouldn't be able to drop them off at Punchbowl and Lidcombe, how would they get home ??

Hmm.. I'll have to see what I can do about that mate but if you can PM me your mobile number that'd be great!

Edit: Shaun will give Alex a lift back home! Son, is it possible to give Jack a lift back to Strathfield station?

Active Now

• Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.