SYDNEY Oztag Rd 7

Yeah and if someone can pick Jack up to and from Lidcombe or Strathfield station! Any takers are fine, just give me a time so I can let him know!

I will pick up Alex and get jack from Lidcombe but wont be able to drop them back off afterwards is just before 8 ok to get jack ??? what is Alex's addy??

There won't be any teams on the field with this rain I'm getting hit by right now! :shock:

Yeah it's pounding down hard at the moment. Hopefully that front doesn't shift eastwards or else you're going to be playing swim tag!

yeah shaun is right unless the ground is closed it will be on

Well looks like the sun's out. Wet ground for you guys tonight, BEST OF LUCK!

Hey guys... sorry for not replying, no net at work and I can only xs it if I jump on a manager's computer if urgent. Text or leave a message on my mobile is the best.

I've spoken to Kan already, all sorted.

Let's have fun tonight boys and we may get lucky!!!

Finally another win good game boys defence was heaps better than last week, hopefully we can keep it up for rest of season

brisbroncosboy said:
Finally another win good game boys defence was heaps better than last week, hopefully we can keep it up for rest of season

Second that notion! They played the game the wrong way tonight I believe but we played really really well. Big improvement from the last month icon_thumbs_u

He fucking what? That's a joke! There's NOTHING in the rules about that, you simply instruct the try scorer to go back and retrieve the ball. What a joke.

Fantastic result fellas! A job well done. I was saying to Shaun perhaps I should sit out every week then.. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.