Sydney Oztag Rd 8

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
This Monday nights game is the last before Christmas break but on draw it has us playing 2 teams at once (jeez we have had enough trouble beating 1 team) but both times say 8.30 again and one on field 4 the other 5 hmmmm.

If we do play Shake and Bake they are the best side in the comp by far so we will have to be at our best to beat them.

Shaun- what is the go with the $20 we have to pay for rego card im sick of asking the blokes therer if they have the cards should we just wait till after xmas break??? dont you loose points if you dont have one ???

That's the orsmest name ever!! Shake and Bake.

I reckon we make a cool name for next season, what you reckon Coxy, Beads, Foordy, AT?

Maybe we should just formalise our Hammo tactics and just call ourselves the Crabs?

Coxy said:
Maybe we should just formalise our Hammo tactics and just call ourselves the Crabs?

I agree!! I was thinking the same thing as I scrolled down but you beat me too it!!

Nice how now you're season's over the Brissie team have decided to hi-jack all threads related to the Sydney comp. Love it [eusa_clap.gi

I am also in for the game. I dont really have a doubt that we are playing Shake and Bake. We have played all but them and The opponent. As Shauny said I think they just meant to type 15.1.09 instead of the of 15.2.08

I'm in.

Great feeling last week, hope we get that feeling again. Wish we could play last week's team again.

Sorry guys can't make it again but that should mean you will all win again! [icon_lol1.

If you guys could perhaps organise the same method of transport for Alex and Jack would be awesome too! If you can confirm so I can let those two know. Much appreciated! icon_thumbs_u Best of luck.

Going solo, catching the bus there tomorrow night and Brad's dropping me off at Stathfield.

Hope you get there on time Shaun.

i can get alex and jack again but again cannot drop them off at home best i could do is strathfield station as im dropping son off there after game.

Should I be organising Pete? Hahaha it seems like I am asking this every week.

I only say this because Kan said to me last week that Alex wasnt keen on getting public transport home and Jack needs a lift back to a station (as do I but I dont mind either way, I will find my own way).

Also is Che playing? Surely he is in?

The Rock said:
For the last time, No Pete UNLESS:

A) We only have 7 players
B) He has a team shirt to play in.

I ain't risking getting caught. If we get caught, we lose 3 points and I get suspended for 2 weeks! [icon_lol1.

Che should be in, he's always in.

Yeh I know you said that last week, however I dont want to risk turning up there (with you possibly late) and only having 6 or 7 definites, with you included....because if that is the case we may as well not play as it could be 8-0 by the time you get there [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Also the shirt thing is going to be impossible unless people tell you and the team that they arent going to be there the week before and can give someone their shirt for the following week. Good in theory but not very practical!

Hmm so we can get Jack and Alex THERE but not BACK? Who else drives in the Bankstown direction-ish? If not I'll talk to Che and see what can be done in terms of his method of transport.

Amit will be driving so perhaps he could drop Alex off. I've been trying to get hold of him but its been busy all morning so no word from him just yet.

Jack is out. Has some university commitments to attend to.

Unread

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.