Sydney Oztag Rd 8

If Amit and Sung are playing that gives us 9....if neither play we have 7....if 1 plays we have 8. I wonder which its gonna be!

Unlucky guys..

You could have beat them, but it wasn't meant to be.

[icon_lol1. at Hitman having a ciggy straight after the game

The Rock said:
As usual, unlucky guys! [icon_lol1.

Nah seriously, even though we lost 13-3 against the top team, believe it or not it was an improvement. We've been smashed harder by lower teams, so it's a big improvement.

Defensively still needs work but I think we did some good things today.

But IMO, we improved in attack this week. We put it through the hands HEAPS more, we hit gaps better and all 3 of our tries were beautifully executed. If we were playing a lower team we would have won I reckon. But these guys are just so awesome in defence, they are nearly unbreakable.

Everyone had heaps of fun this week too. So that's the main thing!

LOL @ that ref. I was phantom tagging all game and late tagging and he calls me out and pulls me up on it with 1 minute to go! LOL. Loser.

One try was me supporting Che and running half the field to score, the other was me splitting them open single handedly [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. To be honest the one you set up was the best one!

He doesnt do anything at work Rohit! He sits on here until he is required....or he plays cricket in the foyer with a sticky tape ball and proper cricket bat

Reports on what exactly? How the lastest cricket innings went? haha

Unread

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • simplythebest
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.