Sydney Oztag Round 6 1/12/08

Jeza23

Jeza23

NRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
Hey all,

Hitman wanted me to start this thread today, as Shaun doesnt get back until later tonight and he doesnt have access to the net at work to do it, so I thought I would!

We are playing at 8:30pm again, so just post your availiability ASAP!

IN

Jeza
Hitman
Brad
Rock
Rohit

OUT

IN DOUBT

Haha... got access today, you just beat me to it Jeza. Cheers for doing it though. icon_thumbs_u

We were unlucky again last night, bugger.

My defence in particular is atrocious. I know where to be, I just never seem to be able to take the tag haha

The Rock said:
Some people should try attempting tags with 2 hands IMO. I know some people might bag that idea because it leaves you open if you don't actually make the tag, but attempting to take a tag with 2 hands is shit loads better and more effective IMO.

Ive been told that method and I have been using it more often then not but I still seem to be struggling....stuff people who twist and turn on the spot...just run straight [icon_lol1.

Yep. Risk a contact penalty. Just make sure you get in front of them, at least partially. Then if you miss the tag you hit them with your shoulder or leg and slow them down anyway. Might be a penalty but meh. Better than letting a clean break.

The Rock said:
Then be a bit more aggressive in tagging. That's what I do. :P

You are forgetting that I am a twig and can get knocked over by a simple push! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:
LOL. Don't be a pussy. Just do it. :P

Its not that I am scared of getting hurt, because I got absolutely crunched in your last game off that kick off, its just the fact that I could be more aggressive and not slow their momentum. I could be a mini speed-hump [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

If you guys can make sure you're going to win, I'll come down and watch

| * kelsey * | said:

We shall let you know when the opposition has 4 or less players against our 8!

| * kelsey * | said:

Maybe if you come and watch we might win! [icon_razz1 icon_thumbs_u

if we dont win this monday we are in serious trouble there the worst team in the comp and are 0-5,

Son - this is your week for a try

brisbroncosboy said:
if we dont win this monday we are in serious trouble there the worst team in the comp and are 0-5,

Hey hey, wheres my try brad!

sydney_bronco09 said:
brisbroncosboy said:

Hey hey, wheres my try brad!

Havent you already scored one Rohit? I thought you had already eusa_think

Active Now

• thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.