Sydney Oztag Round 6 1/12/08

sydney_bronco09 said:
na jeza, havent scored one!

Fair enough, we shall try to get you one as well then ay! icon_thumbs_u

I doubt everyone has the cards, just telling you now! I think brad may have his but thats about it haha...not like they are harassing us to pay them yet.

You've got my insurance cards Shaun. [icon_lol1.

I left it in your bag remember? They've paid registration but its just the $20 insurance they haven't paid up.

Okay so availabilities for tomorrow are as follows:
Me
Alex
Che
Amit
Sung

I'll be chasing up on Victor and Jack.

i still havent got my insurance card ive asked them every week since we started playing and every week have said dont have the cards try next week so stuff them not going to ask them tomorrow will wait till week after 7 dec

ive got a good vibe we will win today. the last time "the good vide" happened was when the broncos led the storm for 79 min and 30 seconds. lets hope we finish the job off!

Looking forward to tonight, got a good vibe as well. Here's hoping we shake off the "unlucky" tag tonight.

We have subs again... YEAH BABY!!!

Good Luck tonight!!

I thinks its time to win a game!!!

Yeah, and Shaun will look silky smooth in skins...go Shaun!

I hear you guys went down 11-0. Unlucky.

Too much sideways running I hear?

C'mon guys. Surely you can pull a win together :P

It is serious Hammo, we went down big time!!! For every lost we have, we are one step closer to a win.

Damn, news travel fast around here.

LOLZ! The HammoStorm...constant sideways/diagonal running and can't score :P

Shauny i dont mine getting into 1st receiver but i may be a bit to tall what do you think???

Active Now

• Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.