T20 World Cup Discussion

Definitely makes it more difficult for them as their middle order had struggled and he is sort of the shining light there. That said, Seifert is not a bad replacement by any means.

Surprise, Surprise an Indian cricketer whinging again ... after Warner hit a poor delivery from Pakistan for 6. the ball bounced twice, was not deemed dead by the umpire, so Warner gave it the treatment it deserved. the delivery was called as a no ball by the umpire rubbing salt into the wounds

Former Indian batter Gautam Gambhir blasted Warner on the Star Sports post-game TV coverage, arguing the Australian should not have attacked a delivery that slipped out of Hafeez’s hand.

Gambhir later tweeted: “What an absolutely pathetic display of spirit of the game by Warner! #Shameful.”

other Pakistani and Indian sports commentators/writers are also complaining about it ... seems like the rest of the world siding with Warner, saying he is entitled to hit a live ball for 6.

Surprise, Surprise an Indian cricketer whinging again ... after Warner hit a poor delivery from Pakistan for 6. the ball bounced twice, was not deemed dead by the umpire, so Warner gave it the treatment it deserved. the delivery was called as a no ball by the umpire rubbing salt into the wounds

Former Indian batter Gautam Gambhir blasted Warner on the Star Sports post-game TV coverage, arguing the Australian should not have attacked a delivery that slipped out of Hafeez’s hand.

Gambhir later tweeted: “What an absolutely pathetic display of spirit of the game by Warner! #Shameful.”

other Pakistani and Indian sports commentators/writers are also complaining about it ... seems like the rest of the world siding with Warner, saying he is entitled to hit a live ball for 6.

There is no love lost between India and Pakistan, so that's a weird one. I actually thought the game was played in a great spirit, both sides seemed to mutually respect each other, lots of smiling and joking with each other and if anything, Hasan Ali running into Stoinis deliberately was the most unsportsmanlike thing of the game.

Oh okay. From now on oh don't slog my full toss I just sent down. It slipped out and I didn't mean it.

Where do you end with that kind of crap? By the law Warner did nothing wrong and as John Hastings said how are you bowling balls like that in a world cup?

Oh okay. From now on oh don't slog my full toss I just sent down. It slipped out and I didn't mean it.

Where do you end with that kind of crap? By the law Warner did nothing wrong and as John Hastings said how are you bowling balls like that in a world cup?

Also, does this mean if a batsman loses his bat, he shouldn't be allowed to be run out?

The cricket world just has it in for warner. Which is somewhat justifiable but seriously give the guy a break

Only thing I feel sorry for Warner about is having to live up to SBW post toilet-gate.

That BS in Sth Africa where they were handing out Sonny Bill masks at the stadium gate was a factor in sand paper gate that gets forgotten .
It was disgusting .

I can understand why Warner walked, we all heard what sounded like an edge, it was obviously a clicky handle or something because he didn't hit it

Having said that, that's the cultural change the team has made since the sandpaper incident, to play fairly, if you think you're out, walk off the field, etc.. we all know he wasn't out but as I said, there was an obvious noise there

Who is staying up for the final tonight?

I'll watch it early tomorrow morning. Unfortunately work tomorrow precludes staying up to like 4am.

I'm expecting NZ to win but won't be surprised if Australia gets up. Should be a great game.

I'll watch it early tomorrow morning. Unfortunately work tomorrow precludes staying up to like 4am.

I'm expecting NZ to win but won't be surprised if Australia gets up. Should be a great game.

Going by the betting, Australia are 1.50 favorites

Coin toss is huge

Williamson is getting a lot of luck his way atm

He’s also carting the **** out of Starc

Starc with probably the worst figures for a T20 final

0/60 from 4

He’s turned into a hack like his mrs

Marsh and Warner have set up well, Marsh going on with it now

Another over or two like that and we're down to a run a ball

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.