NEWS Tallis: Seibold is "blowing up" the Broncos

Tallis hated Wayne and now he doesn't like Seibs. I wonder if he has an agenda?

Tallis hated Wayne and now he doesn't like Seibs. I wonder if he has an agenda?
He has an opinion. Is that the same thing as an "agenda."

Ship off, Tallis. I would have thought you have plenty of shit to be concerned about at the Titans.

how are your beloved Titans going you raging fool

I'm not exactly a Tallis fan but he's actually spot on.
Still though, **** off and review Garth.

Yep. I'm immediately negative about any article he writes. He could have the magic formula to fix the Broncos, but I'll be skeptical purely because it's him. He's tainted his image that much in my eyes

If we go by the 'leaks' and innuendo that the pondlife journos are currently spewing then "Having a “review” has become an annual event that achieves little. Not much changes at all" seems a pretty accurate statement form Gordy.

I hope Seibs has the balls to ditch Boyd and Macca and prove him and the cockwombles in the media wrong.

For a tool, he made a few valid points.

I am no huge fan of Tallis these days but I think he is bang on about a number of points. Seibold has so far done jack shit to show he is up to the task.

Gordon is only saying what we are all thonking. But blaming Seibs is pointing at the wrong place. Culture was woeful wrll before Seibs arrived. Mark my words he will fix it though.

Nothing has changed so far besides shifting Boyd to centre and giving everyone else a stern talking. Bird initiated his own departure. Sounds more like loose change than a team blow up.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  • cento
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.