NEWS Tallis to Fifita: quit the Broncos

Broncos probably aren't winning the premiership for a while.
Teams that are probably can't afford him though (unless the Roosters find some drugs in Chrichton's system or something).
Other teams that aren't are not really too much different to the Broncos anyway, so might as well stay here at home I guess?

If I’m fifi I’m taking a pay cut to play for the chooks. I’m not leaving for the Titans ffs.
Or storm. Their systems have made otherwise standard back rowers look like stars (i.e hoffman, proctor, kafusi etc.), imagine what they could do with a real talent.

Tallis has been bleating like a **** against the club he was captain of it just seems normal now, but if you step back you realise how absurd and disgraceful it is. Imagine Nathan Hindmarsh actively campaigning against Parramatta and telling their best players to play for the Panthers. Or Beaver campaigning for the Turbo brothers to play for the dogs. I mean it would be ridiculous and the media counterparts would rip them to sheds, but with us the media have no problems with Gordon and think it’s awesome.

The NRL doesn’t deserve to be a professional competition.

Or storm. Their systems have made otherwise standard back rowers look like stars (i.e hoffman, proctor, kafusi etc.), imagine what they could do with a real talent.
Storm don't really splash out on second rowers though and their second rowers play a pretty stock standard style of running their lines and making their tackles... I wouldn't really say that Kaufusi is a star (he used to score tries off Cooper throwing short balls at the line), but he's not really done much more than that since.

Proctor was an overhyped junior that titans threw big money at... not dissimilar to Tino, but I would say the physique and athleticism of Tino suggests that not even the titans can **** him up.

I would say storm wouldn't be a great place to go as a forward... how many of their forwards have left their system and continued to be stars??

Realistically with the cap the way it is a legitimate contender probably pays $700k-$800k for a topline second rower, because there's only so much a second rower can do to influence a game compared to a half or anyone else in the spine..

Spending $1m plus on a second rower can be very detrimental to the make up for the rest of your squad

Last edited:
If Fifita went to the roosters, they would dead set be unstoppable. He would absolutely carve up on the edges running off their halves and shapes. Could go down in history as one of the best back rowers ever.

Last edited:
Really glad we worked hard to get Fifita back from Bali...

If he goes to the roosters or titans I’m not watching for 5 years I’ll throw the biggest hissy fit known to man it’ll be like watching my 4 year old not get something he wants, I’ll just ban it in my life and Go Support my other teams in different sporting codes that aren’t corrupt.

Storm don't really splash out on second rowers though and their second rowers play a pretty stock standard style of running their lines and making their tackles... I wouldn't really say that Kaufusi is a star (he used to score tries off Cooper throwing short balls at the line), but he's not really done much more than that since.

Proctor was an overhyped junior that titans threw big money at... not dissimilar to Tino, but I would say the physique and athleticism of Tino suggests that not even the titans can **** him up.

I would say storm wouldn't be a great place to go as a forward... how many of their forwards have left their system and continued to be stars??

Realistically with the cap the way it is a legitimate contender probably pays $700k-$800k for a topline second rower, because there's only so much a second rower can do to influence a game compared to a half or anyone else in the spine..

Spending $1m plus on a second rower can be very detrimental to the make up for the rest of your squad

This is exactly why we shouldnt buckle.

Yep Gordy telling like he didn't do it.
Went to a power house so he could win a premiership and play SoO.
Fucking hypocritical **** who never tires of knifing the club that made him.
He is carrying on like a woman scorned. ( no offence to our female posters 😁 )

Yep Gordy telling like he didn't do it.
Went to a power house so he could win a premiership and play SoO.
Fucking hypocritical **** who never tires of knifing the club that made him.
He is carrying on like a woman scorned. ( no offence to our female posters 😁 )
I'm sure there is a red V and Gordon tallis having a whinge joke here somewhere.

Piss off Gordie.

Can we revoke his captaincy retrospectively?

**** that would be good, honestly nothing would make me prouder of the club if they did that.

Haha probably can't remove him from the captain's wall but maybe just put a small family album sized pic

If Fifita went to the roosters, they would dead set be unstoppable. He would absolutely carve up on the edges running off their halves and shapes. Could go down in history as one of the best back rowers ever.

He already is one of the best 2nd rowers ever. Just look what he did to the Cowboys in Rd.1

I don't mind Gold Coast. If he is going to leave, go there and good luck to them. It would be a catastrophe if he was going to Sydney Rorters or Melbourne.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Allo
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.