TC Robati charged

The fine suggests it's not the biggest deal, I've done much worse.

DD & Ikin finding out how much of a shambles the club still is. In saying that, if this was any other NRL club, I dare say it doesn’t make it into the media.
You really think a player being charged by police, and needing to attend court wouldn't make the news at other clubs?

Do this atleast once a week.. done it this morning to miss a family of ducks.
This should never had made it to the media to beat up

Police will allege Robati had been in the passenger seat using his phone to navigate when they missed a turn and he grabbed the steering wheel and pulled it to try make the turn into Amelia Street.
Who does that......FFS??

I've taught 2 kids and a mrs how to drive....never had to grab the wheel.

Do this atleast once a week.. done it this morning to miss a family of ducks.
This should never had made it to the media to beat up
You regularly grab the steering wheel when you're not the driver.......really?

I've done that myself when driving. But only because my two pisshead mates in the back were mashing their faces up against by back windows and making steam shapes from their noses. A quick impromptu chicane and a Whomp Whomp and both had a headache the next day beyond a normal hangover.

I've done that myself when driving.
Fer sur........I've just made, many last minute turns....as the driver

but as the passenger?

Don't try that shit when I'm behind the wheel.

You regularly grab the steering wheel when you're not the driver.......really?
No the missing a street and turned to make it part or swerving to miss something.
You shouldn't grab the wheel when someone else is driving that's dumb.

...crazy.....dangerous........fucken stupid..... etc etc

DD & Ikin finding out how much of a shambles the club still is. In saying that, if this was any other NRL club, I dare say it doesn’t make it into the media.
Shambles please!! If we weren't owned by s fucking news limited that wouldn't even make the news , DD is about to find out how good Melbourne have it down in Mexico.

Shambles please!! If we weren't owned by s fucking news limited that wouldn't even make the news , DD is about to find out how good Melbourne have it down in Mexico.
It's massive news in Tasmania

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.