Teenager set for Broncos debut against Cowboys

He plays on the right for Norths, dynamic runner but like Isaako has to develop more than that yet. Norths middle is vulnerable so in defence he doesn't miss too much- you don't have to go wide.

He hasn't scored a lot of tries this year but he has scored in big games- when he came up against Hurrell and against Dolphins and Blackhawks.

Breaks a lot of tackles, just keep thinking wish he would do something when he breaks tackles. Needs to find a way to break it then look for something else promote the ball or run. Not just break 10 tackles.

He plays on the right for Norths, dynamic runner but like Isaako has to develop more than that yet. Norths middle is vulnerable so in defence he doesn't miss too much- you don't have to go wide.

He hasn't scored a lot of tries this year but he has scored in big games- when he came up against Hurrell and against Dolphins and Blackhawks.

Breaks a lot of tackles, just keep thinking wish he would do something when he breaks tackles. Needs to find a way to break it then look for something else promote the ball or run. Not just break 10 tackles.

I think he gets a bit lazy sometimes, could do a lot more than he does but the natural talent is there.

I wonder why Staggs isnt starting , Bennett may change his mind ?

Staggs is not permitted to start ... he is not in our top 30.

NRL rules don't permit this unless there are no other legitimate alternatives (in which case, they would still need permission from the NRL)

we had the chance to promote him to the top 30 before June 30, but didn't do it. (I don't know who got that final position instead)

Active Now

• Browny
  • NSW stables
  • Redux
  • Fozz
  • Alec
  • Aldo
  • Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Matheos
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • BooKhaki
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.