Tendulkar Scores 200 In ODI

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
This guy is just unbelievable, the best ever. 200 against SAF in a 50 over game.

200 off 147 balls! Unbelievable! He's a superstar. Without doubt the best I ever saw.

I think he only took 57 balls to make the last 100 runs.. :shock:

Good on Sachin, certainly the closest to Bradman you will ever see.

To be honest I'm surprised it's taken over 30 years for someone to score 200 - particularly in recent times. That said, I'm not surprised that Sachin was the one to finally do it!

I had the pleasure to watch this last night on Setanta Sports from start to finish, absolutely brilliant, without a doubt the best batsman I have ever seen.

47 test centuries & 46 ODI centuries, remarkable.

WOW!!! What an amazing effort!! 57 balls for the first 100!. I love Sachin. Definately one of the best cricketers of all time.

Incredible longevity as well. If I recall correctly, he came into international cricket around 1991. I remember him first coming out here - just a teenager I think - and so awesome back then too.

bronco_babe77 said:
WOW!!! What an amazing effort!! 57 balls for the first 100!. I love Sachin. Definately one of the best cricketers of all time.

Incredible longevity as well. If I recall correctly, he came into international cricket around 1991. I remember him first coming out here - just a teenager I think - and so awesome back then too.

Yep, the 1991-92 tour. It was his century at Sydney that just made me go "WOW!". Just looked it up on cricinfo, he scored 148 not out in that innings.

That was the match Shane Warne made his debut...1/150 in the first innings! LOL

He also scored a century in the Perth test, nearly scoring half of India's runs...phenomenal for a kid so young.

That was the match that Ravi Shastri took to Warne on debut - he scored a double ton and hit a couple of huge sixes off him

I love the fact he did it against South Africa too and not Ireland or Kenya or the like. True champion.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Griffo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Astro
  • Fozz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.