OFFICIAL Te'o is back

So keen. Exactly what we need.

Te'o tells the Courier Mail:

He'll be available for Round 5 against Manly.

“It’s crazy how things work out, I’m excited to be back at the Broncos who secured a release from Japanese rugby side the Sunwolves. I am nervous. It’s just human nature when you have been out of the game for a long time, I have been playing rugby union for six years, but I haven’t been playing squash. I have still been taking contact and they are similar games rugby and league, but this is a huge challenge. We would all love time but sometimes you don’t have time. If Anthony said I need you to play next week, I will play. I will do a week of training and if they need some players on the paddock (against Manly) I will step up and do my best. The body is good. Like everyone you get your fair share of injuries, but I haven’t been beaten up the past six years."

“I have to build my fitness-base back, but I’m not a beaten up 33-year-old. I’m probably best suited to the bench. My game has changed and I see myself as a middle or edge forward. I see myself as someone who can come off the bench and provide some impact and that’s where I will start off. I know what I can do and that’s give an impact in short minutes.”

“There’s no plans after five months. I have signed this contract to play this year and then I will see what happens. I’m not saying I will stay longer or leave, I just want to come back and have a go and I might find out it’s time to go or I might find out I want to stay. The Broncos is the perfect place for me to play. They had a spot open, they need some boys and I am ready to come and help out.”

McHunt

You just know that somewhere in Australia, Matt Groat just got an eerie flashback shiver down his spine.

Dunno. Im skeptic about this, but Id love to be proven wrong

Even if he doesn’t get a second of game time this year I think his experience around the young boys will be well worth it

Loved Ben back in the day. Glad to hear he is back.

Active Now

• cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.