Thaiday to retire at the end of 2018

The great man does.... thaiday not worthy

Maybe JT does but is there a reason you have to come into a thread about appreciating one of our club legends and saying something like the above?

Thaiday has been a great of the last ten years at every level for the most part, don't come onto a fan's forum and talk that kind of rubbish, all it does is get people annoyed and unhappy and you know exactly what you are doing.

Umm Thurston's last year 2018. Premiership to equal Johns' tally. Book it
Faaaark you could be on the mark... may also be a Billy retirement party in 2018 and a chance for storm to go back to back, so the NRL can finally rid the broncos holding a prestigious record and proclaim storm as the greatest team in NRL history.

Maybe JT does but is there a reason you have to come into a thread about appreciating one of our club legends and saying something like the above?

Thaiday has been a great of the last ten years at every level for the most part, don't come onto a fan's forum and talk that kind of rubbish, all it does is get people annoyed and unhappy and you know exactly what you are doing.

Haha I have copped it all weekend dude. Can all dish it out but can't take it. I won't be taking any advice you give out. I'll post whenever I see fit. It was a playful thing anyway. I like Thaiday as much as anyone. Love the bloke in fact. Great media career and seems like a really genuine family man.

Faaaark you could be on the mark... may also be a Billy retirement party in 2018 and a chance for storm to go back to back, so the NRL can finally rid the broncos holding a prestigious record and proclaim storm as the greatest team in NRL history.

Don't forget Gallens farewell and all he has done for the game lol

In all seriousness respect for the bloke for not making a big deal about it with a big fancy press conference even though it was probably predictable and he does deserve it. Would not surprise if they win it this year that he walks away after the grand final. Don't know if he has played well enough to keep out some of the younger blokes for next year. Been very good the last few weeks though

either the Cowboys/Thurston fairy tale outweighed the Hodgo fairy tale

or

the Broncos aren't eligible for fairy tales
If Lockyer doesn't get one, nobody does.

The one we don't count around here is 97, as they were clearly playing in an inferior competition.

Edit - that was supposed to quote @JayPee

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.