Thanks

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Even though I'm absolutely shattered and I never want to feel this way again, I have to create a positive thread,

Thanks to everyone involved at the club this year for making what would have been the best season ever.

Thank you Wayne for bringing the club back from where it was.

Thank you Milf & Hunt for leading the team around the park and creating a great halves combo that we will enjoy for years.

Thank you all of the team for working hard for each other every game, always putting in 150% effort. Coming from the days of guys like Barba and Hoffman not trying, it was such a breath of fresh air to see guys out on their feet and still putting in, not wanting to let each other down.

Thank you Justin Hodges for serving this club so well.

Thank you everyone on BHQ too, for enjoying that season together with me.

Even if the ending was essentially the worst it could have possibly been.

Even though I'm absolutely shattered and I never want to feel this way again, I have to create a positive thread,

Thanks to everyone involved at the club this year for making what would have been the best season ever.

Thank you Wayne for bringing the club back from where it was.

Thank you Milf & Hunt for leading the team around the park and creating a great halves combo that we will enjoy for years.

Thank you all of the team for working hard for each other every game, always putting in 150% effort. Coming from the days of guys like Barba and Hoffman not trying, it was such a breath of fresh air to see guys out on their feet and still putting in, not wanting to let each other down.

Thank you Justin Hodges for serving this club so well.

It's amazing how a successful team brings back those who at one point or another throughout the Griffin years said they would no longer follow the NRL.

Here's to success !!!

:beer:

Thanks boys, for 79.55 minutes, you were the better team but your time will come again.

For those who haven't seen it, there will be a chance to thank the boys in person today at the leagues club at approx. 12:30. Details here .

If I wasn't in Melbourne, I'd be the first one there.

Great post, mate!

This season has been great, and I'm looking forward to next season.

I'm not even mad the Cowboys won - JT gets his fairy tale and the Broncos learn some very valuable lessons.

Valid point is that lessons will be learned from last night, and we will be better next season with a bit of tweaking of the playing roster.
I was expecting Parker to retire had we won, and Tapau to come in. Will have to see what happens over the summer. Trust WB 100%

We exceeded my wildest expectations for this year and with the playing group we have I'm sure we'll be back there sooner or later. **** me dead it hurts though, we were so close.

Would also like to thank you lads here on BHQ, this is the first year I've been a semi regular poster. It's a great forum with a shit tonne of passion and I'm proud to call myself a member.

Now to fly home and drown my sorrows!

Last edited:
What everyone else said. Great team, great forum - people responsible for both can hold their heads high.

Yes .... Oh, and especially this, my thanks to my fellow posters - ALL of them, and the brilliant, hard working very special people who make this forum happen.

This is a very special place, and I am proud to be a part of it

Thank you for the season we have had the pleasure to enjoy, we had our fair share of heated disagreements going into this season on where we were heading with Bennett's return, our recruitment decisions and other issues. But this season thanks to the work of the coaching staff (and not solely just Bennett) and the players as well they have rediscovered the way the Broncos should approach how they operate as a football club and how they play the game. As a broncos supporter I thank everyone for their support of this great football side, take pride in what we achieved this season and what we have to look forward to. Rnabokov summed it up beautifully, this is a great forum to be apart of and appreciate all the work done to maintain it. I hope everyone is looking forward to 2016, I know I am.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Hurrijo
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.