PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooo GIF

Reading a few issues from training today....

"Brisbane have received a scare at Tuesday's training session with star fullback Reece Walsh, captain Adam Reynolds and centre Herbie Farnworth receiving treatment on their left legs.

Walsh was on the ground for eight minutes receiving assistance from Broncos physiotherapist Luke Anning on what appeared to be a hamstring or glute issue.

Reynolds was on the ground for a minute and got up touching what appeared to be a knee or quad complaint, before also rejoining the main group.

Farnworth left the training session towards the end and had his left quad strapped up by staff. He did not return to training."

PLEASE NO - We do not deserve this. I hope Herbie pulls through.

Reading a few issues from training today....

"Brisbane have received a scare at Tuesday's training session with star fullback Reece Walsh, captain Adam Reynolds and centre Herbie Farnworth receiving treatment on their left legs.

Walsh was on the ground for eight minutes receiving assistance from Broncos physiotherapist Luke Anning on what appeared to be a hamstring or glute issue.

Reynolds was on the ground for a minute and got up touching what appeared to be a knee or quad complaint, before also rejoining the main group.

Farnworth left the training session towards the end and had his left quad strapped up by staff. He did not return to training."

PLEASE NO - We do not deserve this. I hope Herbie pulls through.

It's mind games.

Happens every single year.

Just read an article where Cleary reckons he has a "Reece Walsh Plan" ... I call BS ... know why?? ... 'cos even Reece Walsh doesn't have a "Reece Walsh Plan" !!
Joey, Freddy and Slater were discussing that on Sunday. If you can limit the forwards and their quick play the ball then you give Walsh less time and space. Easier said then done with the likes of Haas not getting taken to the ground but that would definitely be the plan. Dominate the forward battle, win field position and that puts pressure on Walsh, Reynolds and co.

Let’s play worst case scenario. Who moves where?

Is Mariner fit? I'd go with his strike, if so, rather than a shuffle.

If he's not fit, I'd almost want to go with Cobbo into the centres, Arthars onto the right wing, Oates into the left wing. I love Jesse but I think wing is his position, at least right now.

If Walsh is out - Cobbo to drop back. Cobbo and Sailor a bit of a wash defensively. I'd rather trust Cobbo to create something from nothing with the ball in his hand more, even though Sailor has shown he can do it too. Oates in, Arthars to switch sides.

If Reyno is out, Madden is the only real option. Although you could go total galaxy brain and put Mam at seven, Walsh (if fit) at six, Cobbo at one. Or Billy to seven, Smooth Criminal to start, the next Cam Smith to the bench.

Let's hope it's 1-17 as per last week though.

**** me. I've been expecting something for weeks then thought nah it's our year, everythings falling into place full squad nekminute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.