PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so 12 minutes into the game and we've been attacking the panthers line for the past two sets but they repel us. Score is nill all.

We get a penalty in front of the sticks for a high shot.

Are you taking the 2? Or keeping the pressure on and continuing to attack?
Take the 2. Get points on the board and get in front.

penrith GF memorabilia for sale

Photo014

Its not about the size (amount), its how you use it.

Call me a ****...but I'm not happy with all the media attention Reece Walsh is getting.
Same but about offloads. If Penrith didn't know that we offload (they would), they bloody do now. They'll certainly have a couple of defenders hanging around our forwards looking for it.

We need to be SMRT about when to do it. Patty can be a bit haphazard with his offloads.

She is the very definition of charisma though so not all is lost...
My favourite is when she used to commentate with any combination of Johns, Locky, Freddy or Thurston and she would comment on halves play… you have 4 of the greatest halves of the modern era, possibly ever and you comment on what the 7 or 6 should be doing?! 🤣

I rather our actual colours, however, it’s fair that the minor premiers get to pick the colour they want first. Not worried at all, have a look at 2006 😉

I just hate white jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.