PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Training at 10am- short and sharp with plenty of people here already It's back at the old field. They leave for Sydney on Wednesday.

Most of the prep done down there.

You know what, Melbourne really highlighted some Penrith weaknesses in their final this week and I reckon Brissy have taken notice. Tago and Luai will be liabilities in the defensive line with their injuries and lack of match fitness (and this is really important because Melbourne didn't throw much at them to get their fitness up) and you watch our game against the Warriors, we can exploit left, middle or right. Our centres are going to cause Tago and Luai nightmares.

Of course, our right side needs to improve, the Warriors exploited that but I am confident we can. Penrith are going to come out all guns blazing to try and negate our speed and erracticness and if can weather that first 10 minutes, which we didn't really do against the Warriors, that will win it I reckon because we have enough weapons to hit, reload and hit again...repeatedly.

Paul Crawley highlighted an illegal tactic the Panthers use to protect Cleary when he kicks... I hope the refs read his article

Just read an article where Cleary reckons he has a "Reece Walsh Plan" ... I call BS ... know why?? ... 'cos even Reece Walsh doesn't have a "Reece Walsh Plan" !!
Just like NSW had a Reece Walsh plan, like Melbourne had a Reece Walsh plan. Similar to how the Warriors had a Reece Walsh plan.
Not even Reece himself has a Reece Walsh plan.

Paul Crawley highlighted an illegal tactic the Panthers use to protect Cleary when he kicks... I hope the refs read his article
What did he say?

Crawley said:

Yeo appears to ever so slightly shuffle back and put himself in the path of the chasers.

Then at the last split-second he even appears to put out his foot to obviously try and give Cleary that fraction of extra time to put up his kicks.
I also would like to see Patty doing this to protect Adam.

Tickets for the GF secured

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • Aldo
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • bert_lifts
  • broncs30
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Manifesto
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • DrGee
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spoon
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.