PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which panther is patty saying he is mates with?
Untitled

The side really has to win.

This has been one of the best years in our history, but without a win it's just going to be forgotten about like quite a few of our other great years where we didn't end up winning a premiership.

I don't know how they're going to come up with the perfect performance on Sunday, but they have to.

This has been one of the best years in our history, but without a win it's just going to be forgotten about like quite a few of our other great years where we didn't end up winning a premiership.

I don't know how they're going to come up with the perfect performance on Sunday, but they have to.
give Max a pat mate, it'll be alright.

Nothing to lose as far as I'm concerned.
Been a fantastic year. Its washed the stench of 2015 and siebold away for me.
Throw is around boys, entertain us and enjoy the day.
Win or lose we’ve had a great season, and this could be the start of a great era for us. Keep the core of this squad together with some fine tuning every year and there’s no reason we can’t have a good few years.

Riki is good for at least 2 errors per game isn't he? So there goes our perfect performance.

You are not alone...Walsh has far far exceeded my expectations of him in his first year at the Broncos.

He is a genuine superstar with the NRL at his feet and at the start of the year there were threads as to whether he would even be fullback over Herbie or Cobbo...

He's earned it at the moment. My issue is always and will always be i think these young players need to accept time in the lower grades isnt a punishment, its good for their development.

I dont want to be negative about Reece because he has been immense this season and deserved every accolade, but the hard part for him from now on is following up an outstanding season with a repeat. Like i mentioned earlier, Barba couldnt do it and others have been the same. I think though he has the swagger and confidence to keep improving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.